Reviews for Champions
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
i love your story picture its AMAZING
wolfspirit913 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Thanks for writing the epilouge :) I understand that they are not always happy endings in life, but isn't why people read, to escape that harsh reality?

Nonetheless, you are a talented writer, and I'm going off to browse your other works
Guest 2.0 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the ending! I think anyone who's been in a relationship that ended knows the reality, but I personally read these to feel good and happy, to try to escape the heartache and emptiness. I commend you on doing what you felt was right, but I still would rather read a happily ever after. But you are an amazing writer! P.S. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the detail put into Elsa's life between the two Olympics. That was great!
Invisibly Gone chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I love you.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
You should definitely do an epilogue, or better yet, just continue on. Pick up at the next year's Olympics. I thought about how I would do this the other day, and the only thing I would change about Elsa's character is her having walls put up, since that would go with the movie character, too. That way, the reason they break up would be because she was somewhat closed. Then I could put in some tragic backstory of abuse or loss and have Anna finally understand.

But that's just how I would do it. But seriously, I will go all ninja on you if you don't continue.
Princessdisney chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
WHY ?! Please do an epilogue please! i love this story ! please
Hyakka29 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
WHY! please dont end it yet !
candyrhl chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I was having a nice day BEFORE I read this! *ugh*
Talk about been unfair, Anna felt used? HA! I think the one been used is Elsa. And the worst thing is after been used she got accused for using the other.

I mean, come on, Elsa made it clear from start that she find Anna attractive and ask her out, it's not like she's hiding it and slip her some drug or other sh*t when they're hang out.
If Anna have problem with distance relationship she shouldn't agree to go out on that date in the first place! After agree on that date, and after all the kisses and hugs and holding hands and THAT KISS IN FRONT THE WHOLE WORLD(ever remember that?), and not forget who's the one suggest celebrate in private?! I mean, what the h*ll?!

Seriously, this chapter is just wrong on so many level it's not funny. It feels like you're half way in with the story, then just remember 'Oooooh right, this one should be a sad story, let's see how I can screw-up their life and make all my readers cry'.
Well if that's what you want it's what you got, you really make cry in outrage of the unfairness of this one.
*Feels like more cursing but been the good girl I am I'll just stop now*
aprilsnowstorms chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
FrozenFanatic chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
WHY... would youend it there?!
wolfspirit913 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Ahem, excuse me. EPILOUGE PLEASE. Or even lengthening of the story. Anna's phone call at the end was not an end .

Of course, I suppose it's always the author's choice... but something else is really needed, so please add it :3
Celestahales Smith chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
This was a really great story! Good characterisation and awesome plot all around. Really hope that you do have an epilogue.
Guest 2.0 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I hate you, you know that? Why do you insist on messing with me like this?! I mean, GREAT writing, but still! I HATE SAD ENDINGS! I mean, isn't there enough tragedy and pain in reality, why would I wanna read about it? Again, great job, but I really hope you do an epilogue. And now I shall attempt peer pressure. MAKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WORK!
herimony chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Anna felt used? oh ok... I dont think either used each other, and was a weird for it to be a reason. Maybe rushed, sure, but used? No. It was Anna that said yes, and Elsa did ask if she was sure. Seems more like Elsa was used. Thats why there has got to be more! please! the story doesnt feel right the way it ended. They deserve a happy ending.

please?
Invisibly Gone chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Give me a happy ending. It cannot just end like that! D: THEY LOVE EACH OTHER T_T AND WHY IS KRISTOFF JUSTNKfjhserkveh I KNOW HE MEANS WELL BUT WHENEVER HE GETS ALL BIG BROTHER, I JUST HATE IT.