Reviews for League of Avengers
Wow! They just got there and now they're fighting against the Justice League. Not to mention Supergirl already has a crush on Spider-Man.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 4 . 9/29
Wow. Interdimensional portals everywhere! This is getting to be quite the meeting of the masses. Sounds like fun :) There is something just a bit satisfying about seeing so many heroes beating up Nazis. Keep up the great work. It has been a while since this has been updated, but I can hold out some hope that it still will be. Thanks for writing.
walmar chapter 4 . 9/19
This is getting interesting, I've never heard of some of these heroes, The Justicw Guild or The Invaders, heard of Nambor, The Submariner but in modern times not WW II, thought I knew a lot about the Avengers and JLA. Looking forward to more, just wondering where our Batman is? Not like him to be in the action. Look forward to more
Morpheus Eleynar chapter 4 . 3/18
You got some interesting idea going there, pal, but there is a problem - your cast is too big, half of your story goes about introducing new heroes, new enviroment, with plot and character development lacking because of it. At least that what I think. I understand that everyone wishes to place tons of awesome characters in their story to make them super awesome, but everything is good only in moderation, so placing half or all of your favorite Marvel characters into active roster of your story would only get you so far. Trust me,good story filled not only with kickass action and badass characters (cause they're badass, enuff said) but also with some by-plays, random moments and some everyday stuff done by characters (makes them look alive)...
I have no idea about half of the shit I wrote about above, but I'm pretty sure somewhere there lies good advice or 'Da Shit' like that. Hope you update that story, bub.
rc48177 chapter 4 . 1/29
And the plot thickens
kbj1123 chapter 2 . 1/17
Love the dialogue in this chapter-gonna keep reading! :)
Manuel01 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I love the chapter very much and the new couples that are getting together, even if in the black widow/flash case it seens more fate to allways piled them together than real "love" (?), anyways, this is an interesting story I hope to read more.

They will eventually get together with the black falcons? I hope so then they could gather their forces with the allies and show Savage his place, as I didn't see Martian Man hunter act, I imagine he would already trying to iinfiltate Nazi/Savage main command.

I only hope they could continue together (at least the "Justice Avengers"), as well as, the Justice Guild so they continue with their "Justice fight" (? - terrible pun, I know, sorry)

Don't forget us, your readers
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
This is a lot of hero's to keep track of. But it looks interesting.
WinterRain36 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Don't any if these heroes have the guts to kill anybody or are they just a bunch of pansies?
Spiderfan626 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Three things one update soon. Two check out my Spider-Man/Young Justice crossover and my Batman/Frozen crossover and leave some tips I'm still new at this. Three , something I forgot to mention in second chapter. "When Captain America throws his mighty shield,
All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield. Even if your Green Lantern who can create almost anything. Even this can stop his Shield. When Captain America throws his mighty shield. I do not own this song but I just want to write that. Check out my fan fictions and update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
The story was great
Gaby chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Great,will you add a few WW2,s Mavel villains like the Super-Axis?
Legionary Prime chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I really like this crossover. Not any good Justice League/Avengers stories out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please update story!
heroman45 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
The Hulk you seem to be going with is more like World War Hulk than anything. WW Hulk is the big green guy with enhanced strength beyond his normal levels along with Banner's mind in it's entirety.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »