Reviews for Why did it have to be you?
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 4/16
Oh Bella, why'd you have to go and step in?
Jake needs bringing down. He needs to get over himself.
Poor Charlie.
Really good chapter. I can't wait till they start say, "Bye, I love you." in front of their parents. I think that will make a big dent in the fact that they are in this relationship for the long hall. At least with her parents, since his seem to be very open minded about it already. I honestly don't think it would be too bad at school for them aside from Jake. Sure some girls will be bitches about it out of jealousy, but I'm sure a lot would be like who cares not my problem or my concern. I was like that about stuff that went on at my school. Like one girl that was worried about what people would say about her being pregnant and married already. She wasn't from the U.S., and her husband was a few years older and got transferred here for work. I didn't care or look down on her for it. They were really sweet together. She was a very pretty pregnant young woman, and he would come by school to make sure she was feeling well ( during morning sickness time), and bring her a nice lunch from Olive Garden or whatever she was wanting at the time.
Anyway I hope you update soon! Looking forward to more Bella/Edward.
renesmee.carlie.cullen1313 chapter 14 . 4/14
omg love this! cant wait 2 find out wat happens nxt!
maymay74 chapter 14 . 4/13
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 4/12
Cousins...no closer than that...Jacob's an idiot
R
jansails chapter 14 . 4/12
I hope Jacob doesn't plan on revenge against them both!
jansails/jan2
acw1 chapter 14 . 4/12
Good chapter. Enjoying the story but have to say if I really think of my own children in this situation don't think I would be as accepting.
cbmorefie chapter 14 . 4/12
Thanks!
CluelessMeg chapter 14 . 4/12
Love these two they're so cute. :-) But Jake needs to take his borderline abusive ass back to the Rez and stay there! Come back with more soon!
dowlingnana chapter 14 . 4/12
whoa they actually spoke those words...special. I can never understand how when a guy or girl for that matter are told it's over and they still persist. Get a new life Jacob, it's over. ;o)
debslmac chapter 14 . 4/12
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 14 . 4/12
Can't wait for more
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 4/12
Jake is going to be a problem. I wonder
what the laws are in Washington. I know
that in many states, it is illegal to marry
a first or second cousin.
shaz308 chapter 14 . 4/12
Can't help feeling sad for Jake but some matches aren't meant to last forever. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
Nannyjojo chapter 13 . 4/6
Yeah Jake, get used to it, she dumped your ass for Edward just as it should always be.
I love Edward.
Stand up for yourself esp with the idiot.
So we got to see what Jacob and Mike seemed to think, I wonder what the girls seem to think.
So looking forward to more.