Reviews for Star Wars Altered Universe: Episode III
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 5/14
Ohhh what a great chapter! Luke and Leia are finally here! And they're born in Leia's future husband's future ship! God that statement was amazing to write down!
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 5/14
Padme why...
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 5/14
HAHAHA you killed it! The Millennium Falcon... I wasn't expecting that but I love the surprise!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 5/14
Yeahhhh! They've got yoda, the book, the younglings and a pretty important part of the archives! And they destroyed the rest in front of Sidious!
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 5/13
Haha this is the Padme we know! Ressourceful as hell! I hope that Vader won't pick out Padme's location like this...
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 5/13
That was a heart-warming discussion between Sola and Padme!
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 5/13
Ahhh thank you Bail! Out of everyone in the Senate, you're the only one who realises that the guards of the Empe... Chancellor, sorry, couldn't have defeated even so few as ONE Jedi. So how on earth could they defeat 5 Masters?
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 5/13
Well fuck...

I'm gonna rant on General Grievious again. Why the fuck does everyone attack him with lightsabers?! Why can't anyone think for a second and use the Force. The general is nearly 100% droid, he can't possibly use the Force. So use it! Use a force push to get him away and give yourself some time to think. Obi-Wan even did it once, when one of lightsabers blew up, why not do it again? How could he counter you? It just seems utterly stupid to fight against a four-armed, four lightsabers-wielding cyborg! I'm annoyed at Obi-Wan and the Jedis who died before him.
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 5/13
Okay so I imagine the conflict going the same way it did before, and Vader comes in, kills Mace and then direction Malastar to finish off the Separatist. Now does Padme fit in that horrible equation? I certainly hope not
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 5/13
God this isn't some simple nightmare... Fuckeddy fuck. But how could Vader find Padme on Naboo, I mean how could he know where to go search (if he does)? But if he does and that the last stand will take place on Mustafar, I hope to see Vader spit roasted...

I just hope Padme will be ok.
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 5/13
Now you just have to talk about the dark Jedi who killed Dooku. Please please please Anakin don't dismiss it, even if you think it's impossible. If I understood properly, he actually saw his face?
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 5/13
I hope Anakin doesn't dismiss what he saw and felt aboard the ship. Well it seems like Vader will be a pain in the ass
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 5/13
Wow Anakin seems badass as fuck! I like a lot the double saber idea. It's true that we seem to see way too much single saber jedis in canon. I'm sure with the sufficient amount of practice, we should see at least a few Jedis with double-bladed or two single lightsabers?! It should have some advantages.

Also I never understood what's the big deal with Grievious... He can't use the Force (I don't know much about his background and his "creation" but he clearly can't), he's just a VERY good lightsaber wielder who has the advantage of having 4 arms. So WHY do you keep fighting him with lightsabers?! Just pitch 6 Jedis against him, have some stick him against a wall with the Force and have the others tear him bits by bits! Aren't Jedis supposed to be intelligent at least? The lack of Force usage is his CLEAR weakness... So why don't you use that against him?

It just annoyed me a lot in canon.

I also realised that the Jedi killings couldn't be the clone because he was still on Kamino. Will we see him on the Invisible Hand?
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/13
Ah... So here's the clone. Even if it isn't said, it's the clone the count must've made out of Anakin. I wonder if my guess about his age was right?
Minus the typos and a few grammatical errors, still a great read!