Reviews for Alone With Him
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I'm not sure you quite understand how heart jerking and inspirational this is. I was constantly going in between crying and laughing like a maniac. It doesn't make sense when I say that more that half of this was very relatable to me, but shts happened... anyway, (sorry, getting a little off topic,) you're one of the best writers I have ever come across in all my years of living, the number of which years may not seem like many to many people, but I've seen some sht. You know, I'd like to get to know you as a person. To get to know what sort of person could come up with this. I wish I could write like this, but I've constant writer's block. Please, keep writing. Keep writing. Keep. On. Writing.
-Someone who only stumbled across your work today but is already admiring you allot more than all people in my life
Deamiel chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
I LOVE IT!
busty-cutie chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
wow those mounties don't deserve to be canadian
poor al walking in on that
busty-cutie chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
aw mattie he ain't dead
busty-cutie chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
man i thought when he says "i said don't worry!"
and canada shrank back i was sure he would hyperventilate or something
busty-cutie chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
aw
poor matthew surrounded by assholes
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
oh shit schizophrenia syndrome
well it was nice knowing you canada
Cloverbean chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
MY GOD THIS WAS SO CUTE AND AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Although my favorite pairing is PruCan AND I hate Canada being abused, I just adore these RusCan stories in which the two stay together in the end. It's just so cute! Anything that runs the gamut of my emotions, all in one story, is awesome!
Usernames.are.masks chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Holy shit that was insanely beautiful.
summerst49 chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
This was great
Rare Ship Shipper chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Best. Fic. Ever.
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
is it bad that part of me wished america would of got punched anyway lol

great story 3 !