Reviews for Let It Go
Dragonette8 chapter 36 . 7/14/2017
I really enjoyed this story I do hope you'll finish!
It's a really good story and I like you're trying desperately hard to not fall into a stereotyping with the OC and Erik.
Anyway I really enjoyed this do continue!
Happy Dork chapter 36 . 5/31/2017
Oh My God, Oh my God! Your story is... Okay, I can't find a proper word... I think I have fallen hardly for your story! Really, it's flat out epic!
But, the suspense is killing me? Why? *giggles*
I will wait forward the next chapter! Anyway, you rock! (I guess we say it, or we don't?)
;3
Evangeline Pond chapter 29 . 9/5/2016
Trust me, my dearest mademoiselle, I will understand any Frozen reference ever. I was SO obsessed. I was 12 when it came out, m'kay? I. Wrote. 57 Parodies. Of Let it Go. Fifty. Seven. I had no life. That WAS my life. Yeah. I noticed LIG in this chapter. XD
Evangeline Pond chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
Any!Erik is sexy tbh
Evangeline Pond chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
FINA-FREAKING-LLY
Evangeline Pond chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
In the beginning, I was the most hardcore E/C shipper. Then I saw the light. Christine doesn't deserve Erik. I'm not saying she's bad! Just...besides her voice...she's ordinary. Perfect high-society, obedient, loving wife for Raoul. Perfect. Then there's Erik. Being a Phangirl, I'm almost required to ship myself with him a little, but I dont really deserve him either, as I am utterly untalented musically, unless you consider the type of synesthesia that turns music to colors for me to be talent that he'd appreciate...but I digress-

Really, you have the only OC that has measured up to Erik in my opinion. I'm a harsh judge of OCs, (my own shame me) and yours passed with flying colors! XD

But then- My OTP Dearest Marguerite and Erik. Yes. I ship them eternally, and unabashedly. She's perfect for him. A dancer- so dhe wont remind him of Christine. Caring, loving, nurturing, accepting. All of that, so graceful and delicate... Yet curious, brave, sassy, strong, smart, clever, curious, curious. The perfect match. She could pull him out of the rut and keep him going. It's perfect.
Evangeline Pond chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
Your story is perfect.

On another note. (pun undeniably intended)

At your suggestion I listened to The Beauty Underneath -Ramin Version.
And.
Oh.
My.
Word.
I have NEVER heard such a simultaneously moving, trance-inducing, adrenaline-pumping, mind warping song. The chords and the words and the emotion and the meaning all swirling together and grating make it so. . . perfect and do very Phantom. I'm not normally one for music THAT intense but wow. Wow. WOW. WOW!
Evangeline Pond chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
I've actually sworn never to watch LND. I read the premise. I've heard people's opinions. I have yet to hear the soundtrack... BUT THEY DESTROYED MY OPINION OF RAOUL, OF CHRISTINE, OF MEG, OF GIRY, OF ERIK! I HATE IT. Meg is my FAVORITE AND THEY DESTROYED HER. I just.. Ugh. And I honestly don't think that Erik would be THAT dishonorable with Christine! NGL, he was totally trying to grope her in Point of no Return, but still!

And also I totally ship RxC, so abusive Raoul killed me. I love Hadley Fraser's Raoul, so that's always who I think of and the idea that he'd sink that low hurts.

My OTP is Meg and Erik. LND kills that. I want a Meg eho finds him in the tunnels and fixes him, not a manipulative, suicidal, prostitute! That's is not my Meg. Nope. No.
Evangeline Pond chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
Someone that reminds me of Céleste?

This will sound odd... But Enjolras? From Les Mis? Sje reminds me of him, but female.
Evangeline Pond chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
Ooh, Meg is my favorite too, with Erik and Madame Giry close behind. And my favorite Phantom? I'd jave to say Ramin Karimloo. My least fav is Gerard Butler. I have SO MANY ISSUES WITH HIM. Seriously, when I watched the movie I spent more time ranting about the emotionless singing and appalling acting than watching.

Anyway- someone needs to tell my smol Erik that God loves all of his children. He had hopes and dreams for all of us and when we reach heaven, we'll be perfected. Erik needs to know that just because a few pompous, judgemental, horrible, cruel, shallow, etc. people hated him simply for his face, that doesn't mean he deserved it. He can be forgiven! My poor Erik.
Evangeline Pond chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
I keep meaning to review, but being too caught up in the story!

Words cannot describe how much I love this. Erik is written beautifully! Céleste is PERFECT. AND OH MY GOSH. Thank you for having her be religious. So many characters are unaffiliated, so that no one is offended. As a Christian, I love to find religious characters-even if they aren't my exact religion.

Also! We're fans of nearly the same things- DW, PotO, LotR and counting! XD

Stay amazing**
Child of Dreams chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
(smirking slightly)
Ben Lewis and Anna O'Byrne sing it so much better than Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess do!
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 2/2/2016
(laughing hysterically)
Child of Dreams chapter 19 . 2/2/2016
A combination of Gaston Leroux & Gerard Butler!
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
Um, it's Koran/Quran, not Coran.