Reviews for 12 years really does change things
lilmisadiva chapter 11 . 7/7
aww love the names ofthe kids
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 7/5
I like the scattering of flashbacks so far of how Harry and Severus became friends and then a couple... I hope we see more such flashbacks of their time together pretending to hate each other in the open while secretly dating behind the scenes. And of course it'll be fun to see other people's reactions when they realize that Severus Snape married Harry Potter... and how long before the papers find out about it and start going nuts. Also just how long before Hermione and Ron either show up at Hogwarts demanding to see Harry again, or start sending letters like crazy? Or even a howler? XD What about the rest of the Weasleys? hehehe and what mischief will Lilleva get into? Will she break away from her Daddy again and go exploring the castle? Meet Hagrid and find a kindred soul with the love for animals? XD I'm sure neither father will let her near him alone... LOL
Lizzybear54 chapter 11 . 7/3
Can't wait for the next chapter! So in love with this story! :D

tay chapter 11 . 7/2
Loving it! :)
Poor soren but he will learn and as will everyone else at howarts
Tinkerbell2586 chapter 11 . 7/1
Why does Nim go by her mother's maiden name? BTW, I love this story. Please update soon.
mizzrazz72 chapter 11 . 6/30
Soren has Harry's temper.
kurosakiami01 chapter 11 . 6/30
Oh, I like Nim already! She has Luna's I'm-not-really-here air but Nevilles backbone. (And, a little question about that, why isn't she Longbottom instead of Lovegood?).

Fuh, silly Giffindor, but seriously, why do they take Harry for a woman? (I loved his reaction a couple of chapters back, by the way!).

I really like Soren's vocabulary xD It reminds me so much of Sev's! (I'm wondering who will be stupid enough to really anger Soren first... and his papa, for that matter. I can see bloo-err, detention in the future!).

I'll be waiting for more! :)
Vixen279 chapter 11 . 6/30
Snap! He told them! I think it is ridiculous that people automatically assume Harry's life is their business. Good chapter.
kurosakiami01 chapter 10 . 6/30
Aww, so cute! :3

Thank you so much for sharing! :D
kurosakiami01 chapter 9 . 6/30
The groaned yes is plenty fake. Lol. How can you say to a child not to be curious? They'll do it just because you say you shouldn't. I'll guess that Hogwarts rumour mill will spread like fire!

I'm so happy you updated! And don't worry, take your time, but keep on writing! :D

'Till next chapter!
Nawww soo cute he is with his friend
Ice Night chapter 9 . 6/29
Thanks for updating
kurosakiami01 chapter 8 . 6/21
This is AWESOME! They are so cuuuuuuuuute! OMGOMGOMG! I really hope you'll continue this! :) chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Paleaseeeeeeee update :)