Reviews for Erebor, 3022: Ravenspeakers, A Courtship Year Story 2
Love the Dragonriders reference
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 18 . 2/21
Very lovely story
tgo62 chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Enjoyed reading your second story and I am happily looking forward to the third story.
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
I cant wait to start the next story Kinseekers you are an amazing writer.
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
i swear i find random quotes in your stories and its amusing... this one in particular made me laugh.. mischief managed... lol i swear kili and skifir donned black robes and were looking at a now rather uninteresting piece of folded parchment
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
Finally got to read more of this! I may not be able to move on to the next for a couple of days, but I'll get there. :) Really enjoyed this story- thanks for sharing!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Nyr's being dumb, but hopefully it'll put her in a place to help Fjlar. (Not sure if I spelled his name right- I hate reviewing on my phone.) Loving this- will read on as I'm able!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
Gah!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Well. That last bit was unexpected. Lol

So I came to your profile and discovered you've created an entire AU world with loads of fics! I'm a mix of delight and despair- delight because obviously I love finding good new stuff with fleshed out worlds to read, and despair because today and tomorrow are going to be SO busy! I should be doing something else right now, as a matter of fact. Lol Oh well- I'll grab chapters as I can, I suppose- really looking forward to seeing this all unfold.
kilizgrl chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
CAN'T...STOP...READING...plzplzplz tell us it all ends well-love Kili and Fili getting to have the long lives they deserved and should have had!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
I noticed that you went back and changed some stuff. I like how Yngvli's daughter died in this version better, but i think i liked Kili killing Yngvli in the original.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
Poor Nyr, nightmares suck.
But she has Kili there to help her AND it seems that he is an expert at it all.
Great story, full of suspense and nail biting worry for Fili and his little...well, not so little any more...dwarfling.
Oh dear, the next one is a sick Dwalin...but I love that old nut head!
Poor guy.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Oh An, you did not recognize Fili's come hither look? ha ha, Or was it the "I have a sly plan" look?

OK...I am soooooo confused about what Kili and Fili were guessing about Balin, Dwalin and Dis...what are all the skeletons?

That was a nice ceremony, and King Butt hu? Wow, way to keep the crown prince humble there. ha ha.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Oh I forgot to mention in the last chapter or so, when Kili said Fjalar scared Mahal's last crap out of him...that cracked me up big time. His last one huh? Scared him so much that he never had another one? ha ha.

Yes, Fili, they both killed each other in a suicide pact...*Rolls eyes*. Silly dwarf king. ha ha.
Hmmmm, shall we expand those rooms to incorporate a BED perhaps?
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
FILI...you just threw your brother under the bus with the sex question? For shame! But I did laugh. Yes, Kili...why WOULD anyone want to do such a thing?

Ok, here you wrote "Kili survived the battle that killed his Uncle" was that the Battle of the Five armies...or another battle. I am starting to piece this together in my brain.

NO, NO, NO, Kili...you are supposed to fight for your woman! Tell her not to go, make her feel wanted and loved. Stop being selfless...that did not work well for either of you in the last story. Live and learn!