Reviews for Vita, Amare, et Cruciamentum
xandria chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Wow! Well done! I enjoyed reading this a lot. It's sad yet sweet. I have to say I quite like the idea of an Aeriseph pairing but I know that it's most likely to end up a sad story. Wah!

Thanks for sharing!
Riiiceballe chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Now that was an interesting story! Overall, I had a great time reading it. Great work and great story. ::hands you internet cookies::
Riiiceballe chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
I was thinking, they did all outside in the cold. What a scene this would be if it were shot on screen. Heh. I could only imagine in my head eh? Anyways, great chapter and great work! ::hands you internet cookies:: )
Riiiceballe chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
So far, the story is amazing even though it was rather short. I like it. ::hands you internet cookies:: Great chapter and great work. :)
Riiiceballe chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Something so short sure has quite a punch in it. Great chapter and great work! ::hands you internet cookies:: )
Riiiceballe chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Fantastic chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) ::hands you internet cookies::
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow... great chapter! The mood of it was certainly melancholic, but then in the end the mood lightened up a bit. ::hands you internet cookies:: Great work!
tifastrife7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Beautiful. I'll keep it in my treasure box of favorites forever.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Very well written. I enjoyed reading it.
DemonSurfer chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
E... Al I got's to say...
Marinanthea chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Hiya!

This story was so awesome and deep and all that good stuff that I am longing for more! You really have a talent for this kind of thing, and ya got my support!

Love,

Mara
keeki chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
What can I say, this is probably one of my favorite Aeriseph's out there. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love how you left the ending, without him kissing her one last time. That way there will always be a sense of longing between the two. Great job!
anna chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
sigh.. what can i say? i LOVE your works! its so.. yes. beautiful! . kinda like an ending without an ending. nice!
LadyRiona chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Hey, I really liked this. I read the first 5 chapters in one night a while back, and put this on my alert list. I'm glad I did, because I really liked the ending...strange, most people might be like, "Why'd you do that?" and all, but I like it because it's different, the whole denying her of that last kiss.

SephiAeris pairings are interesting, because their 'relationship' in the game is hostile, but then it's always neat to see something describing a past meeting as this one.

And I'll check out that quiz,. It's almost 2am, I'm feeling philosophical. ;)

Keep writing.

Ri-chan
anna chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
this is my 3rd time reading this fic. was rather surprised to see it up here again but still, it's a pleasant one. beautifully written and it just brought out a side of sephiroth and aeris that we'll never know. what can i say? passionate, romantic, deep.