Reviews for Save Dave
DragonLadyA chapter 12 . 5/21/2018
the ending is just beautiful. awesome job!
abbymonster89 chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
Oh my goodness. I love this- it was absolutely amazing!
StrainAsylum chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Fantastic story! Love it. So very well done. Some minor spelling errors and typos, but the story is so lovely and happy that it's moot. Thank you.
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I wish this had happened in canon. And I wish it had happened for Kurt when it got so bad, but this works out just as well, because, in a way, it's for BOTH of them...and Artie and everyone. GREAT job. So well done.
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
There is no excusing for destroying someone else's life.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Wow...Survivor's guilt...yes. I find myself wondering if the gay son might have been Richard...we'll see.
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Ouch...
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Wow...this is intense...
Shire Fey chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
This was a wonderful story and I am sure that I will be Rec-ing it to people in the future. Best of luck on your other works.
shadowgrl94 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
this was wonderful and the ending just superb.
Liam the lemming chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
A beautiful wrap up to a wonderful story. Bravo!
dgpolo chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
A wonderful end to a wonderful story! I really liked this. I was hoping to see what became of Blaine in this timeline and you you did it perfectly. I'm glad you had Sebastian in there too! Very nice. I'll look forward to seeing what you do next. BTW why is there a bunch of (click) s. in the last part of the story? Here I'll copy/paste a sentence from above to show you what I mean. ;

"I believe there is an unfathomable (click) but necessary universal plan, and I feel the (click) people I help who go back in time make (click) important edits to the work in progress. But for the (click) life of me, I do not know why I had to deal with that (click) silly girl."

You see? why are those (click) s in there? it made it kind of hard to read the last part. But great story overall :)
Liam the lemming chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Holy crap. Dave’s mother is made out of fire and brimstone.

Loved the way Burt and Carole charged to his defence and laid into her. I hope Kurt and Finn's support is enough. Maybe Rachel will side with him?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I'm really loving your story. Dave is such a great character with so many levels, I really hope everything works out for him and Kurt. I also like how you're portraying Finn, usually writers make him so dumb he'd out someone by mistake or still a bit homophobic. It's nice to see a really nice, empathetic Finn. As a bit of 'constructive criticism' I'd like to point out that you've mixed up the words 'mute' and 'moot'. In this sentence -In the end my delemma was rendered mute-. The word should be 'moot' And in the previous chapters you did the same, instead of 'mute point' it should be 'the point was moot' It's a common mistake and I hope you take this in the spirit it's given. You write really well and I want to encourage you to write more, not discourage you in any way. Please, keep the chapters coming.
Liam the lemming chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
You've given Dave one hell of a backstory here, and you've ramped the drama up to 11. I'm gripped.

I loved Finn's reaction, and Paul's. I also admire the way you've attempted to write everyone as close to their canon personalities as possible - I know how difficult that can be. ;)

Looking forward to the remainder of the story!