Reviews for Dr Cullen and the Rick Astley Blues
Payton79 chapter 53 . 2/11
This story was a nice distraction from a six-day family visit, lol. Thanks for writing and sharing.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
I am enjoying this. Love the humor and glad they are reconnecting.
leo02 chapter 53 . 8/13/2015
is there any more to the story? :(
Guest chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
I was enjoying this, but you really need to get a beta to help you. I'm about halfway through, and besides the fact that NOTHING is happening in this story, its become ridiculous the way these characters act with each other. They're incredibly immature. You also have major issues with keeping within one tense and/or character point of view. You switch point of views, but then write in the third person as if being observed instead of experienced. Your inconsistencies of backstory also need to be addressed. In reading chapter 24 you mention how The Denalis are friends with the Cullens and how Tanya dreamed of marrying Edward since she was a child when at his graduation party they had just met. And furthermore, you claim they "hung out" for six months, from Edward's point of view they were just friends and nothing more then a kiss on the cheek or a hug happened. If Tanya was expecting to be invited for Christmas and believing she was his girlfriend, I think in six months of not even being kissed she would have clued in this wasn't going anywhere. I hope you take this as constructive criticism, revamp this story with help and try again.
3kdz4me chapter 53 . 4/20/2015
Yay! 2 boys and Charlie is doing so well!
3kdz4me chapter 47 . 4/20/2015
I LOVE that song by Ed Sheeran. I could listen to it on repeat forever.
3kdz4me chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I'm surprised that Esme didn't rip her a new ass when she said she wasn't sure how long she would be in Seattle.
3kdz4me chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
AWESOME reunion!
gotitbad chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
I like your story but you switch from 1 point of view to another without tell us often. Also you slip from 1st person view point to 3rd person point of view in the same sentence sometimes. I wasn't going to say anything but it's getting worse as I go on.

I like the story!
sherylb chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
Well, I'm relieved that she will return.
sherylb chapter 21 . 4/9/2015
OH NO! She can't leave now!
sherylb chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
I like Esme, even though she meddles a lot. She has good intentions.
sherylb chapter 12 . 4/8/2015