Reviews for I Kissed a Boy
ArkieR chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Please, please, PLEASE don't just leave it there! This is far too awesome to be discontinued! I've literally been laughing my head off for the past while just reading this! Paired with those two songs as well... XD Please, if there's any chance of continuing this, it would definitely be worth it.
OutToGarden chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR STOPPING POINT! NO WAY NO WAY I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE! :D
Seriously though, come onnn! You haven't updated in four months! THERE HASN'T EVEN BEEN ANY REAL ROMANCE YET D: I love this story something fierce. Alfred is hilarious when he's in denial and Arthur is mad sexy when he's a punk XD I hope you decide to continue this because it has sooo much fantasticness in it already and if it was finished it could be absolute perfection.
Also, the set up of the university reminds me so much of a boarding school I went to. IDK why, just the general feel of it and the Chinese restaurant and going out to dinner in town...
princessofd chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
In love with this story! You've got the character dynamics down perfect and it's written so beautifully!
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This chapter was quite fun to read :3
Olive-Gravity chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I WANT A SNOW DAY!
the cold doesn't bother me anyway.

no. I haven't seen frozen.
kelsie9489 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Haha love the story, and hope you continue writing it!
freebles chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hi Dawn,
I read the first chapter and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Like USUK is like my fav pairing ever! LOL I feel like a fangirl... anyways who's the albino supposed to be? I have another question... did Alfred get a smoothie too? (BTW. Is Dawn your real name because it's really cute and your stories are also cute too)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I hope Alfred has a tragic backstory. Please?
Rasa chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I would have really liked for this to be UKUS, but if not, then either way, it's still such an interesting story! I'd love to read more haha It's not everyday that I enjoy AUs like this so it was a pleasant surprise for me c:
anonymous1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
PruCan
Vaelliance chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Teehee Arthur and Alfred are so cute together ! That was simply adorable and entertaining mm-hmmm yum ! Anyways , I love tragic back stories 3 I'd love to know more about them soon ! And I'd love more Arthur and Alfred confrontations too ! Thank you for the update , keep up the good work !
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Poor alfie
kicry chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
UkUs please.
Olive-Gravity chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Well, well, well!
Back from life, eh?
I'm glad to see a new chappie up! :DDD
Now as usual, I shall fangirl and die.
/is shot/
AmyXRoseXMoon chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Great job . Your story is so easy to read and the writing flows well making the whole story all that more enjoyable.
Also love Punk England! i hope you write more ;o; PLEASE WRITE MORE!
AmyXRoseXMoon