Reviews for Diary of a Stoned Namek
DraconicFlame chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Wonderful story, it seriously got a lot of laughs out of me. Hope your other stories are like this.
DraconicFlame chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
That title XD!
"And canon." LOL genius! Mr. Popo sounds just like DBZ Abridged Popo, except more tame.
Abridged Popo: What did you say?
Me: Uhh! Nothing!
Abridged Popo: Popo!
Me: *choking* H-Help me...
*dies*
DraconicFlame chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Haha this is hilarious! Sounds very Piccolo-ish.
Dark-Automaton chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Wow, this is hilarious. Your incarnation of Piccolo reminds me of TeamFourStar's Piccolo.
MissClo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I've read the french translation by timaelan and OMG that was so great, thank you thank you thank you for this awsome story, you made my day ;)
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Bulma and Goku should be closer to the top of Piccolo's kill list. It made me laugh when Piccolo compared Hercule and Goku, I'd never realized Gohan had two idiotic fathers.

Chichi is missing from the list, I thought she'd be on everyone's imaginary "if I could get away with killing someone, it would be..." list.

Amusing story.
:D
Amsim chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Fuck this was GREAT
Amsim chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
fuck me silly this was absolutely hilarious!
WarriorMan199456 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
This was hilarious. It's funny how Piccolo's complaints are actually accurate. All of your stories are amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
I liked the "fuck" part at the end. It's funny to imagine Mr. Popo having a potty mouth. :)
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I like the title :D
I guess Piccolo didn't have anything to say when Trunks broke him and wanted to keep it a secret.
Link543 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Haha, this is great. Two questions though.

1. Are you ever gonna continue HFIL Kitchen?
2. Is this gonna be a series or just a one-shot?
LoVeLyOtAku x3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You had me at Mood: Solid.
Your genius has no bounds does it?
Good Comedy is hard to find amongst the fanfiction community so I'm happy someone as great as you managed to get a laugh out of me and wouldn't you know it made my bad day good.
Never waste the talent you've been given and I hope in the future you use it to make everyone's bad days good.
Always a fan, Missy madness
Amsim chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I had a laugh reading this