Reviews for Chapter 661 Saving His Heart
SasukePrismaColor chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was wonderful.
I absolutely loved how you described Sasuke's injury and Sakura's caring for it.
Hily chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love your way of writing, this was beautiful. I'm waiting for your next story!
fayeuchiharuno chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ugh! I hope this happens. It's time for Sakura to save her boys once again. I hope to see a worried Sakura rushing to Sasuke in the next chapter. Bring back SasuSaku! Good job by the way!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awesome fic, though I don't think it needs to be rated M.
KARASU25 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really love this! I really love all the details you gave to Sasuke's injury and Sakura's treatment, and that part about her trying to calm him down was really nice. I really wish something like this would happen in the manga! I also like the seriousness you gave Sakura managing to heal such a grave wound on his heart while its still beating. I'm such a huge hurt/comfort fan so I love details like that. XD personally, I like to imagine a scenario where Sasuke would get stabbed in the heart but Sakura would be unable to heal him all the way, and he would end up needing a transplant or dealing with heart problems for the rest of his life. Its a nice way to start off the sasusaku I think, with Sasuke forced to depend on Sakura like here. Anyways, please write more sasusaku when you can!
Matthew Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/18/2014