Reviews for The Best Revenge
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 9/1
What a great look at these two characters. Your writing is excellent! Thank you for sharing. :)

-Shieldmaiden
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 6/24
Dick purposely sitting on Damian's gear made me chuckle. Great conversation between the two of them.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Together, together, together everyone!
This was ADORABLE! Damian, you're such a little snot. But I love you anyway!
This was amazing.
Dick and Damian's Dynamic Duo is so kick butt! Not to mention their bro relationship to boot!
You did a VERY good job expressing emotions from both characters, and the story played out VERY nicely!
Keep up the GREAT work!
rchlanne chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I have to say, your stories are hands down the best I've read on this site. You're an incredible writer. Thanks for putting all these stories up for everyone to enjoy! And by the way, I love all these little flash fics you've been writing and I would greatly enjoy it if you decided to write them more often. Thanks again for the beautiful stories!
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
A good little short story. Very different from your usual style, though. I would like to see more because I like the character development shorter stories tend to offer, but it would take some getting used to. :)
Potter4me chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Simply gorgeous fic darling, simply gorgeous. I just love dickys brotherly relationship with damian. Dick teaches the best life lessons. Aww but his poor head *kisses his head* love the one shot. write on dude!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Gosh darn it! That was great..
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love Damian and Dick together! Loved this!
Haleykim chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oooh, I loved this! Very sweet (particularly liked Dick just sitting down on Damian's gear so the boy couldn't leave) and Dick especially was perfectly in-character. Hope to see more of these little glimpses from you!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great story! I like how Dick always knows exactly what to say to the demon and he is the only one that Damian really respects. I would like to see more of these flash fics from you!
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Nice . . . and I could see Dick doing just that, going after the Joker out of rage Teaching Damian about what he is and isn't, that's huge. Damian, his own person, being able to choose who he wants to be. Can't wait to read another one.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great stuff ! Love one shots !
anglex chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I'm so in for the fast tics! It's really cool, and I love this little piece, so much in such a few words, cool. But it occur to me, would you ever write something about how Bruce dies and Dick becomes Batman, or how Tim or Damian get into their lives, or this thing about Joker almost killing Tim and DIck losing it? 'Cause, off course, I guess in my mind we go canon like story on that stuff but it would be really sweet to see how you do it, you know, very few people know this characters the way you do. Anyway, I love little stories like this, or summer shorts, a spot of tea or the christmas-y thing of last holidays. Kudos for you, please keep going!
GirlWithTheLionsMane chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Too cute. Love every interaction you write between Dick and Damian. When Damian stood vigil outside his brother's door all night to make sure he was okay? That was so adorable. Great flash fic, you did an excellent job in 1000 words or less. :)
marquis de tihku chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awesome! Even though the text is very short, you've managed to include the characters' personalities into it - these are definitely *the* Damian and Dick that I adore and love :) I've just bumped into your stories, and I must say that I'm already a fan. I'll try to catch up with the longer stories when I get the time to do so!