Reviews for Muddy Bird
Kelly J chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
awww i love geekwards!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Great story! U should expand it.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I've had this on my "To Read List" for a while. What a cute little story.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I think her POV may have been funnier than his. Seriously, I have not laughed so hard at a fic in a long time. Tears running out of my eyes funny. One time I was laughing and the damn work phone rang . . . I answered and muted, just to finish laughing. It was the part when Bella called Jessica and asked if she had a man in her bed . . . a grown and thump later and I was howling with laughter. The junk punch to his brother was freaking brilliant and the family welcomed her from then on. Him rattling off his GPA and plans for life before Charlie even said hello . . . that was hilarious as well. FLOVED this one! You need to write more of these two! GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Holy crap . . . I laughed so hard at this one, I have tears rolling down my face right now. "It's a girl!" and "She's mine.", with "Yours." . . . all of it! Just freaking fantabulous! Thank you for that one! Love these two. Would love more of these two! They were awesome.
pudget12 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Such a fun story! I love your adorable Edward
maphie chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Cute.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
An Amazing Story
wildboutdacats chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
This was a fun read. I liked the whole nervous inhaler scene and then the way a kiss was shared to medicate him! Also the ball punch that worked Bella's way into the Cullen Family.
wildboutdacats chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Before they had known who each other really was in the library, I became somewhat concerned that Edward hadn't shared a thought on Bella's appearance. I was questioning if he found her at least attractive since he mainly focused on getting "Rude Girl" out of his way so he could attempt meeting up with "Dirty Swan" online at the same time. I just love how his geek persona had thrown me off; a typical guy would have immediately checked her out and given her a 1-10 rating on the Hotness Scale. No matter if Mr. Typical later came to find her to be a nuisance and the very reason he kept missing his chance to IM with the girl he liked, he'd still scope her out.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Still loved them! That was great! I wonder if that inhaler thing would really work. I don't know why my brain focused on that! Lol!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Awwe how cute! Bella us fearless but I love Edwards reactions. His roomates were cute and funny too!
bonz245 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Very good..thanks.
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Awww. I love me some NerdWard and just reading this reminded me a bit of the movies about the Nerds. I loved the one where Albert told the pretty girl that because they had no life that it gave them more time to sexual things like reading/movies/etc. and that's why nerds made better lovers, lol. Even those these ones here needed a little prompting, wink, wink. Everyone deserves a chance! And yeah, Let's have that dinner before working on the grandchildren. LOL, thanx for the little story you wrote here. ;o)
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Ben and Angela were hella cute, Jessica and Eric were hella funny!