Reviews for Teaching the interns
RavenBird2 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Oh my lanta! Please tell me you are continuing this!
Nightlockiss chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This is honest to gods one of the best fics I have read in a loooong time. And the best part is the correct grammar and punctuation!
*whispers* So perf.
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
we dont hate you :) life happens we understand. dont mind us old readers we'll just wait here patiently twiddling our thumbs until u come back :P waiting for new seasons of your favourite tv show has taught us the practice of patience :)
BooBear4997 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
S'all good, hope to hear a new chapter coming soon
Nightlockiss chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Huehuehue I, of course, forgive you. Not that there is much to forgive. Taking some time off is all good. Except when it's for three years. That's not okay XD
Wolfgirl705 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
this was amazing!
BooBear4997 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I don't think having the whole gang in this story would really work, it might seem a little too...overwhelming? Is that the word? Maybe having one or two, not all. Sorry if I'm overstepping but it's a great story and I just want it to become even better. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I quite like this! I'd love to read more! I think the whole gang should be included! :D
Nightlockiss chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love it so far! No, I mean I seriously adore it.
Does it sound selfish that I don't want the others involved? Yeah, it does. But at the same time I feel like it wouldn't be... Right without them. I guess it just depends on how you want the story to go _
What else can I say other than: Update so I can fanboy more over the perfect match that is this ship and your writing.