Reviews for The Snow Queen
maxwager chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
what a brilliant ideas that you had ever
ArcherOfTheMoon chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
Yay! Kisses r good for Jack and Elsa! They are my OTP
Guest chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
Question, are you the one who made the original story where Elsa dies by a avalanche I'm just wandering because I can't find it anywhere
SilverGoldCrystal3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I love this story! i read this a long time ago when i didnt have an account on here and i was so excited to see it was still book-marked on my ipod!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
Are Horace and Jenny in here somewhere too?
Jordan chapter 23 . 12/21/2015
She should be like preggers
Night Owl chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
I love the the Snow Queen!
Post the rests of the Snow King soon,PLEASE!
Straight 'til Morning chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I like the idea of Hans and stuff.
I would maybe suggest put a more details into thing. Such as things going on around Elsa as she dies, how she feels, what she hears, ect.
7701DeathlyHalfBloodPrincess chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
So many parallels
Zendaya chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
MAKE A SEQUEL!
But...could you put the link to the sequel in this story?
It's because I dont'have an account and don't know how to search for you or your stories. Pretty please put the link to that other story here?
*does puppy dog eyes* PRETTY PLEAAAASE?
Zendaya chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
That was SO beautiful! I loved it so much...that ending. I really think that that was the best way to just way it out loud. Just suddenly "I love you" and then BOOM looooove is in the aaaiiiiir...This was a great fanfic and I hope you still write more stories :)
Zendaya chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
ER MER GEERD!
THE FEELS!
You are a VERY good writer. I really enjoy reading your stories. I actually had to go through a whole lot of trouble to be able to connect to the internet and read this. In addition, right now I'm missing some homework due to the interestingness of this.
(is interestingness a word?)
Zendaya chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
This is really good!
But...acutally, no buts.
I LOVE IT!
My favorite part is whenever Jack is questioning the names of the things Elsa created. IT's SO funny!
Zendaya chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
OMG! IT'S OLAF! HE LIKES WARM HUGS!
AYAYAYAYAYAYA THIS STORY COULD NEVER GET BETTER!
...unless u revive anna maybe...?
Zendaya chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
It was great! I love the way you did a new song responding to Anna's plead.