Reviews for Lesson One
Daveorn chapter 1 . 3/31
Olaf apparently makes a good wingman for Elsa, poor Meridia :)
HopelessRomanticCA chapter 1 . 3/15
Okay, I ended up on this story totally by accident, and a Disney fanfic would normally not interest me in the slightest, but I will admit it sucked me in and I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. Seriously crying this was so funny...

Bravo, encore, looking forward to the next chapter!
Izz chapter 1 . 3/3
Keep writing! This story is so good 3 :D
ElsaXgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
plz continue i love this
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
GeeZ, write more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh my God, please please continue!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nice job with both characterizations! Excuse me, all THREE. Olaf was a delight (to the reader, not to Merida, who is going to have to try REALLY hard now to get Elsa into the proper frame of mind again). Your descriptive prowess is impressive. It was like watching a movie clip. (And the accent was beautiful!)
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh, wow. Yeah, I REALLY like how you've handled Merida. And man, that scene at the end? I can just PICTURE it, it so very much fits with Disney animated humor.
TheFrozenArt chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
*wipes away a tear*
It was everything I hoped it would be, and more.
You'd think that would satisfy me, but I am, by very nature, a fan. We're like stray animals. If you fee 'em, it only encourages them to hang around more and get greedy.
So, um, I'll just hang out here s'more, all greedy and the like...don't mind me. :D
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Well, that's quite the interruption, lol. I like how you've characterized these two; not quite their movie selves but not unrecognizable either. I could believe that should these two meet they might fall into this sort of interaction.
CaitlinNicDhiarmaid chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Do you plan to continue this? I like it a lot:)
Dagron chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
*Chuckle* Nearly forgot about the snow beastie did we Merida? Nice lesson though. :)
daisyorlena chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This story is great and I really think you should continue this.
Historybuff5341 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is amazing. :) PLease continue with more oneshots. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
PLEASE write more of this! I need this in my life! It's absolutely great I love this paring. Merida being so forward and shameless in her flirting and Elsa trying her hardest to resist is great fun. i just hope that if you do continue it you don't make it too angsty or dark, the light hearted flirty tone you have going is the best.