Reviews for Just Kiss the Girl
AliDeLaneBooks chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
oh my god too cute i loved it u fanfic for any hardcore batman fan must read! 3333
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Excellent. A nice take on how their relationship might evolve and how she'd react to her 'mate' being in trouble. heh. Nice.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Really great!
anonimo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love your history, this well described one, has romance, it is sexi, interesting,amusing and very sweet, and mainly ,has my favority characters: Bruce and Selina. I congratulate you, I wait you continue writing histories on perfect couple for Batman is Catwoman. Alone she knows it well and understands it.
Hitman of Gotham chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nicely done. The Selina/Bruce touches were excellent and the rooftop fight well paced and interesting. All too often fanfics portray Bruce as an unstoppable machine even when dealing with opponents of Bane's caliber. I liked virtually everything about this story. My compliments.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Throughout the fic I've been wondering wherever you got the title from. Now I know :D The Bane part was a little hard to stomach, but the idea and the rest was really nice - all in all I like it. And I laughed quite a bit at the ending ;)

Lolchen
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Haha, DC! Mermaidharmony hear again to review more stories. In the latest news, "Just Kiss the Girl" was a pretty fantastic story! Haha, I liked it when Selina smacked Bruce's butt. That was definitely hilarious. I liked your story ideas and I'm going to keep reading! So...I hope you make more stories (especially Bruce/Selina)! Mermaidharmony bring the 4:54 pm news. Tune in for more at uh...whatever time I read a next story.

Mermaidharmony
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw LOVE the story! great job! I love EVERYTHING! Please make some more Selina and Bruce stories! Or make anther chapter if this isn;t finished. Either way continue with the gereat hard work!

Keep up the AWESOME work!

RomanceDramaAzngrl D
PatCrosby87 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aww.. I really love Batman and Catwoman.. Great work! Makes my heart melt..
Trackstre chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very nice story! please follow up!
Bree chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
AW give me more give me more!
Somebody chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was excellent!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was truly awesome. -
Paul chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
This is wonderful. It's a shame you don't stick with Bruce and Selina. You are very good at it, where the Diana stuff really doesn't work simply because they are so wrong as a couple.
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I can definitely say that i am a huge fan of the Cat/Bat relationship. Love the story!