Reviews for The Girl Who Could Remember the Silence
SeleneAlice chapter 15 . 5/18
please update this story soon! please!
TheLightBehindHerEyes chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Okay, I really hate to be one of those people who just corrects everyone's grammar/spelling (especially because I often make grammatical and spelling mistakes myself), but at the end, you spelled 'screamed' as 'creamed.' That's not really a huge problem, not like how some people spell 'definitely' as 'defiantly,' but the moment was so epic and then I laughed out loud because of the mistake.
(Sorry if any of this seems rude, I have a tendency to say rude things without realizing it.)
Anyway, this is an amazing fanfic!
alpha979 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
if you are planning on killing off clara later don't turn her into a dalek.( you could always cyberconvert her or something later if you want, after the doctor and her get together of course, but no turning her into a dalek or dalek puppet).

but what is the doctor going to do now, i think he better say sorry to clara.
alpha979 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
oh dear is clara about to be converted into a cyberman or is it and an echo, will she be rescued if she isn't an echo.
SnowCatt chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
I've never had tea either. :P
petrichorpoetry chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
OH MY GOSH WHOA
petrichorpoetry chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Can I just say I LOVE your story? :D
Hmmm...well, it would be awesome to have everyone be awkwardly confused for a bit about who's together and who's not. The Doctor would be priceless.
abperry79 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Well its a good story so far, but if you could explain how these awful creatures are actually genetically engineered confessional priests and maybe come up with a working hypothesis about Tasha Lem and if/how she could be who we think she is. Keep up with the good work! :)
petrichorpoetry chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
MUST know what happens next!