Reviews for A Man Who
dyeyell chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
This story makes me so sad for Mulder. Why would she let them put down Dave as the father on the family tree. Why wouldn't she tell Skinner or her mom that she was pregnant with Mulder's kid. Poor Mulder. This story makes me ache for him. So I guess kudos for writing this so well that Scully sort of pissed me off.

Bipsy Ave chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
This was so completely Alternate Universe that at first, from the first chapter, I had doubted that you could make it work with stride, what with another man in Scully's life and the simplicity of a white-picket fence world, but then you really fleshed it out and handled her and Mulder so beautifully that I ended up just loving it.

I spotted a few typos, nothing big- just missing letters and whatnot, and everybody seemed very in character. Skinner was a little off, but I assume that's just from the time difference. No matter what anybody says, time changes things.

Fortunately, the love Mulder and Scully share doesn't change- and nor does the love people have of Mulder and Scully. This is a very good fiction, and I hope that you get the chance to have more people read it. It is an older fic of yours, but that just makes it more lovely.
Missing Linka chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Very interesting and complicated ... ;-)

I like it!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
That's definitely their son ... He's so smart! Sweet!
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Now that's what I like ...
alisha chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
Beautiful.
sdfadf chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
very interesting...i like the reference to Rob and Laura Petrie..:)
Angel LeeAnn chapter 16 . 1/4/2004
A beautiful ending for a heartfelt and well-written story!
Gem6 chapter 16 . 12/23/2003
that's fantastic, I didn't like Dave!
Gem xx
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 16 . 12/22/2003
Awesome story.
cf100 chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
Wow, that was an impressive story! I have to admit though, your ending came as a bit of a surprise. The way you had been developing things, I had almost come to the conclusion that Scully was going to stay with Dave and Will, and was wondering how you were going to treat Mulder at the end. I enjoyed the changing viewpoint aspect of your writing. It helped make things a little clearer as to what was going on and who was feeling what. Thanks for a great story.
Defense Mechanism chapter 16 . 12/13/2003
This is great! :)
pdb chapter 16 . 12/12/2003
cute..fitting..happy..perfect!
Person chapter 16 . 12/12/2003
Bravo! Yes, this story certainly warms the heart. I also like the fact that you didn't marry Mulder and Scully. I've seen this happen in many other fan fictions and it's just...wrong.
Thank you for the great story.
CeilidhO chapter 16 . 12/11/2003
Hey! Great ending to a great story. I've been reading this since it began, and I'd just about given it up for lost when you updated. I thought it was weel written, in character, and very sensitive to the character of Dave. I imagine that there was a hell of a temptation to make him a villain, and you restrained very graciously.
Really great job!