Reviews for An Unwise Murder
O.O amazing!
Of Stories Told chapter 5 . 6/26
whoa

just. utter. whoa.

i thought this would just be a quick story i would read before bed.

i'm so happy to have been proven wrong.

this was brilliant, so beautifully told! all the characters, even the ones barely mentioned had so much life and spirit to them! so many sides that are rarely explored and wondered about.

your bella was a marvel and even in her insanity i have to admit that i loved her character dearly in this tale. hermione and draco were brilliant and so lovely that by the end i felt i was reading a wonderful dream, one i never wanted to wake up from

the love of voldemort and harry here, the pure grief and rage felt by them, the wonders of living and knowing now there is such a future ahead of them, it was a true wonder, one that i will fondly think back on for many nights to come.

this was beautifully written, and has easily and quickly become a tale i now hold close and dear to my heart for it pure wonder. thank you for writing this story, thank you so much
A.W chapter 4 . 5/9
You know, when I first read your story I didn't like it but then I found it again and I was like, I might as well read it and oh my, your story was lovely. From characters to the story line, and more, it was a beautiful read and one of my favourites.
Yenaya chapter 5 . 4/1
I absolutely love the Malfoy men in this. They're hilariously childish.
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 5 . 2/5
I had a blast reading this, never thought of that plot twist that it was really about the hollows and not Harry. Great story
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 1/13
WOW!
mersykun chapter 4 . 1/3
Aunt muggle! Ms muggle! I laughed so hard!
Seashelles chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Absolutely brilliant
This is the second time I've read this fanfiction and I'm sure it won't be the last.
kitiku01 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I read this 3 times, it still feels wonderful... more please?
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Wonderful! You have a great talent... please write more!
seashelles chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Absolutely brilliant
I loved this , read it all in one go couldn't put it down!
Kay chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Brilliant story, very enjoyable - and probably the funniest bella I've ever come across!
MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Dear lord, that was hot *fanning myself*
MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
I really love this story's version of Voldemort