Reviews for An Unwise Murder
dawnraptor chapter 5 . 6/4
A great, great story! I can't believe I never stumbled on you! I'll never cease to praise Actus Reus who listed your Malleus among her? his? favourites and prompted me to peruse your fics!
cztelnik chapter 5 . 1/5
Things that made me sad:
How Harry too distraught about Draco and Hermione to stand being in the same room as Abraxus.

Yay, that is no longer a problem and the pointy faced dragon is back with his lady witch and child.

Harry has to get used to a non-mother of pearl Voldemort but he is adjusting. All the threats by Death and the Elder Wand is back in Voldemort's hands.

Even the elf agrees, 'good Harry Potter'

Exquisite Tale
cztelnik chapter 4 . 1/5
Things I like:
The Humor - bad Harry Potter! from the elf ")
Potter's arrests and furious outburst attempts at sucicide by yelling at a dark lord Voldemort.
Bella and her happy insanity
The trinkets that Harry regifted to those who they'd mean the most to.
Severus and his treating Bella like glass.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/5
So that is why Harry wanted Voldemort's rooms, I was surprised they allowed him despite his oaths.

Slytherin's own Grimoire...Tom was probably too busy siccing the Baslisk on people and not getting caught, which required him being irreproachably visibly engaged in public, to spend the proper amount of time searching the Chamber.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 1/4
You writing is like a drug, dark, alluring, promising all wonders and pleasurable thrills for the imagination that feeds the flames of it's own addictive nature with those very same words.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/4
Well, I think Dumbledore is going to seriously regret his moves and so will Bellatrix,,,,even sooner.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Honestly one of my favorite stories. It's perfect, really.
LycanthaRose chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
I have been in tears for most of this story you evil, fantastic person. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
angeleyes7084 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
loved it
Yona0 chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Hi. I liked this.
rainieForest chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
How can you write such a good stories in only 5 chapters!? I cried in every chapter!By the end of reading, I had to take deep breaths in order to calm down!
Ugh, I hate reading sad stories. Breaks my heart. So glad this one was had a happy ending. Love it.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
loved this fic!
FallenAngel982 chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
O.O amazing!
Of Stories Told chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
whoa

just. utter. whoa.

i thought this would just be a quick story i would read before bed.

i'm so happy to have been proven wrong.

this was brilliant, so beautifully told! all the characters, even the ones barely mentioned had so much life and spirit to them! so many sides that are rarely explored and wondered about.

your bella was a marvel and even in her insanity i have to admit that i loved her character dearly in this tale. hermione and draco were brilliant and so lovely that by the end i felt i was reading a wonderful dream, one i never wanted to wake up from

the love of voldemort and harry here, the pure grief and rage felt by them, the wonders of living and knowing now there is such a future ahead of them, it was a true wonder, one that i will fondly think back on for many nights to come.

this was beautifully written, and has easily and quickly become a tale i now hold close and dear to my heart for it pure wonder. thank you for writing this story, thank you so much
A.W chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
You know, when I first read your story I didn't like it but then I found it again and I was like, I might as well read it and oh my, your story was lovely. From characters to the story line, and more, it was a beautiful read and one of my favourites.