Reviews for An Unwise Murder
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 5 . 5/3
I think this was my third time reading this story.
Wow just wow this story is absolutely amazing I didn’t even realize it was something I needed till I read it
pupzpride chapter 5 . 2/19
Wow. This story was so unexpected! I totally didn't see that coming and I loved it! I like how you write this pairing. I like the strong, powerful harry and the strong and vicious Voldemort. Very yummy.
hauchsava chapter 5 . 2/19
THAT WAS AMAZING :) thank you i had a blast and a laugh and angst! ohgmm it was delicious :)
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Oh My!~
Phoenix Noir chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
I love it. I love your writing, and your world and your portrayal of the characters. I would love to see more from you.
dawnraptor chapter 5 . 6/4/2017
A great, great story! I can't believe I never stumbled on you! I'll never cease to praise Actus Reus who listed your Malleus among her? his? favourites and prompted me to peruse your fics!
ntalcenent chapter 5 . 1/5/2017
Things that made me sad:
How Harry too distraught about Draco and Hermione to stand being in the same room as Abraxus.

Yay, that is no longer a problem and the pointy faced dragon is back with his lady witch and child.

Harry has to get used to a non-mother of pearl Voldemort but he is adjusting. All the threats by Death and the Elder Wand is back in Voldemort's hands.

Even the elf agrees, 'good Harry Potter'

Exquisite Tale
ntalcenent chapter 4 . 1/5/2017
Things I like:
The Humor - bad Harry Potter! from the elf ")
Potter's arrests and furious outburst attempts at sucicide by yelling at a dark lord Voldemort.
Bella and her happy insanity
The trinkets that Harry regifted to those who they'd mean the most to.
Severus and his treating Bella like glass.
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
So that is why Harry wanted Voldemort's rooms, I was surprised they allowed him despite his oaths.

Slytherin's own Grimoire...Tom was probably too busy siccing the Baslisk on people and not getting caught, which required him being irreproachably visibly engaged in public, to spend the proper amount of time searching the Chamber.
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
You writing is like a drug, dark, alluring, promising all wonders and pleasurable thrills for the imagination that feeds the flames of it's own addictive nature with those very same words.
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Well, I think Dumbledore is going to seriously regret his moves and so will Bellatrix,,,,even sooner.
Abbey Riddle chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Honestly one of my favorite stories. It's perfect, really.
LycanthaRose chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
I have been in tears for most of this story you evil, fantastic person. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
angeleyes7084 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016