Reviews for The Finer Points of Fiancés
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I absolutely LOVE this! Kurt refuses to admit to anyone that he is sick, but Blaine is able to see past all of the defenses he has put up and is able to care for him without having Kurt to verbally that something is wrong. I appreciated all of the snuggles and cuddles near the end. Blaine is just so sweet and caring and loving and...gahh! He's just to perfectly adorable. Kurt is so lucky to have to him as his fiance, soon to be husband. There isn't anyone better to be perfectly honest. These boys are what keep me going some days. I can't tell you how excited I get when I see a new story from you in my email inbox, knowing that I can relax and read about my two favorite boys.

Thank you so much for this story! I enjoyed it immensely. :)

Always,
kutlessgurl90
KKlever chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was so sweet, so great, so nice, so ... I like it!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
cute!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aww!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That was adorable!
rubberducklover chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That was one of the sweetest story I ever read!
Linneagb chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 'nuff said
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Sick!Klaine fics are the best. Loved it, seeing Kurt trying to refuse to be sick but Blaine breaking through his walls. The last paragraph was perfect.