Reviews for First Kiss
um continue this is amazing it has been like more then 10 years
Qwestiria chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
this is great!

please write another chapter!
im her baby chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
cant wait to hear more. it was so much fun to read,
Lovin' Reader chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I liked your chapter very much,

but you say "I'll probably updating about once a week if possible" but it's 2011 now, and I wanna read more!

I know this review isn't goning to change anything,

but I want you to know that it's not too late to write again!
corissa chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
hiya!very good first chapter. now i want to read more. which i will when you update. i have to say that it gets a little confusing on wo's talking, but i manage. update soon!
ME chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hot threesome. It's good! Please update!
covi chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
OH hell..." I'll probably be updating about once a week if possible. There is more of the story written it's just untyped"?

YES? ARE YOU SURE?
Lyssa Baby chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
OMG I loved this story it was totally awesome. I cant wait to see what happens next. I love reading stories with these two as a couple. I hate author notes dont you I mean they always get the readers hopes up you know I mean the readers think its another chapter of the story but it turns out its a author note and it just gets our hopes up which sucks. Anyway like i said before i cant wait to see what happens next.
Silver997 chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
im new 2 and so far i haven't writen anything yet cause i don't know how to post the post more chapters dying to know whats gonna happen next! have a nice day
Silver997 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
post more!plz don't leave me hanging this is an excellent story!post more chpaters plz
crystalgirlalways chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow that was really good. cant wait to see what happens. please update soon.

crystalgirlaways
Jenny1622 chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
i c u havent updated in a while but can u please because i really want to know what happens...please?
Jenny1622 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
WOA um...ok...that was a little wierd...theyre kinda old for her but not as old as one that i read by another author about Hermione and Dumbledore...anyways...um..yea...a little wierd but still really REALLY good...
LastTrueBard chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I love your story.

will you write more?

LTB
Queen-of-Nemisol chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
What the hell were you thinking, leaving us with that cliffhanger? I mean, cmon, that really makes wonder what is going to happen next. By the way, I really like that ~oh so interesting~ twist concerning Severus and Remus. Come to think of it, what the hell did they mean by 'chosen one', anyhow? Please, in the name of all that is holy, update and let us, your readers, know.