Reviews for First Kiss
Amazing chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I love this story you should keep going with it. Great first chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
um continue this is amazing it has been like more then 10 years
Qwestiria chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
this is great!

please write another chapter!
im her baby chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
cant wait to hear more. it was so much fun to read,
Lovin' Reader chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I liked your chapter very much,

but you say "I'll probably updating about once a week if possible" but it's 2011 now, and I wanna read more!

I know this review isn't goning to change anything,

but I want you to know that it's not too late to write again!
corissa chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
hiya!very good first chapter. now i want to read more. which i will when you update. i have to say that it gets a little confusing on wo's talking, but i manage. update soon!
ME chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hot threesome. It's good! Please update!
covi chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
OH hell..." I'll probably be updating about once a week if possible. There is more of the story written it's just untyped"?

YES? ARE YOU SURE?
Lyssa Baby chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
OMG I loved this story it was totally awesome. I cant wait to see what happens next. I love reading stories with these two as a couple. I hate author notes dont you I mean they always get the readers hopes up you know I mean the readers think its another chapter of the story but it turns out its a author note and it just gets our hopes up which sucks. Anyway like i said before i cant wait to see what happens next.
Silver997 chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
im new 2 and so far i haven't writen anything yet cause i don't know how to post the post more chapters dying to know whats gonna happen next! have a nice day
Silver997 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
post more!plz don't leave me hanging this is an excellent story!post more chpaters plz
crystalgirlalways chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow that was really good. cant wait to see what happens. please update soon.

crystalgirlaways
Jenny1622 chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
i c u havent updated in a while but can u please because i really want to know what happens...please?
Jenny1622 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
WOA um...ok...that was a little wierd...theyre kinda old for her but not as old as one that i read by another author about Hermione and Dumbledore...anyways...um..yea...a little wierd but still really REALLY good...
LastTrueBard chapter 2 . 8/1/2005