Reviews for The Vessel
buzovaa97 chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
Hi, I wanted to say that this story is simply DIVINE. I look forward to continuing. (Well, yes, as it were, 2019, and 2020 will soon come).
Sorry for my English, it’s just not my native language.
Im not lost yet chapter 29 . 12/1/2019
This story is amazing! I can’t wait for the next chapter
The White Leopard chapter 29 . 11/6/2019
So, I kinda spent all my free time the last few days powering through this beast. It's really good. Really, really good. The mysteries were eating me alive (Titan joke not intended). I just had to keep reading. And now we're finally getting a lot of the answers.

It's been a lot of fun watching Sakura's journey and getting glimpses into the minds of Levi and others. I'm particularly happy to see him so open with Sakura. Well, for him, anyway. Their (painfully) slowly developing relationship is finally starting to bear fruit (or at least flowers). It really cracked me up when Sebastian expressed pity for Levi's blindness towards Sakura's magnificence as a female. Priceless. And now they see each other as proper equals. I'm very proud of Sakura for making Squad Leader, and very curious to see what she's going to do with her position of power.

And then we have something of an Ackerman family reunion, with Sakura really pushing for some bonds to be formed and mended. It's sweet. Though it's sad that a big part of the reason Sakura is pushing so hard is that she expects to be gone soon. Wonder when lying about Team 7's deaths will come back to bite her. Honestly, Sakura. You told them Obito was still out there. What's three more shinobi? Even if you want to spare them the worry now, it won't help later.

Though she's a lot different from the Sakura we know from cannon Naruto, I can still see core parts of her personality. And though she isn't as...goodie-goodie, maybe?, you do an excellent job of making her point of view the most sympathetic. Even when she's not necessarily in the right. I've enjoyed watching her learn and grow and form bonds. Though it definitely hurt to lose Petra and Oluo and team. Even if the odds were good it was coming.

Anyway. Just wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying your story. Thank you so much for sticking with it and sharing it with us. I'm excited to read more.

P.S. - For the record, I vote for a happy ending. There's enough bitter in Titan-verse. It could use more sweet.
Angie2002-01 chapter 14 . 10/18/2019
Oh yeah and I also wanted her to be younger! If possible the same age as Mikasa and them like the main characters but then again Levi is older so maybe just a few years older? I also kind of want her join the cadet corps earlier since I want Mikasa to be number 1 in corps (she’s my favorite character in AOT) so maybe a year later so that Sakura and Mikasa can both be number one and also still make friends with Connie,Jean, Sasha etc. But I also want her to be friends with Petra and Oluo so she’ll join a year earlier then Mikasa and then she’d meet Petra and Oluo in their last year there! But that wasn’t the case and she was much older. I don’t really like her being that far apart in age from then since that means she’ll retire much earlier. But I want her to be close to Levi so maybe he could’ve been younger. Then again it’s not my story you could do It however u want. This was just my opinion and authors like reviews so I’m leaving one.
Angie2002-01 chapter 14 . 10/18/2019
When I first read this was a crossover of Naruto and Attack on Titan I was really excited since their aren’t many and these types of stories are my favorite and more so since it was about Sakura! But then I read the summary and had my doubts about reading it since I didn’t like the part about her losing her memories. The Naruto verse is what defines her and having her lose the memories of everything she went through and made to what she is today and not knowing how she gained my respect I really disliked it. But then I guessed she’d end up getting her memories back as time goes on in the story but that hasn’t happened at all! Although I like this story very much knowing she lost her memories keeps me from wanting to read on. Also the fact that she lost at taijutsu to Levi even though I know Levi is humanities strongest is just impossible to me since Sakuras specialty is Taijutsu! I mean come on have u seen the fight with Sasori? She was only 15 at the time! Your telling me that she lost to him? Even without chakra she still should’ve easily beaten him she’s a ninja for gods sake she’s been trained since she was a kid! And even though i don’t like a Mary sue character I know for a fact Sakura can do better than that. Even without memories she should be able to do things better with just muscle memory. Her powers and strength are downplayed and I don’t like that. I really like the story though but I’ll stop reading here and maybe pick up on this chapter and keep reading again one day!
Phm Linh chapter 29 . 10/5/2019
I think I have reread this fanfic for 7 times already and still no sign of new chapter ;_; i'm craving for update uwu.
Btw, LeviSaku is such an adorable ship I love them so much. Their chemistry is much more better than I thought and this crackship is now my OTP.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2019
Definitivamente amando esta história! Ela é incrível!
dixiebenito7 chapter 29 . 7/9/2019
Just wanted to drop by and say that this is such a wonderful story. You have managed to meld both worlds so beautifully and your character building is astounding! I am so excited to see what follows and whether or not Sakura will be able to teach others how to wield chakra. Just imagining the budding family dynamics between the Ackerman’s makes me giddy haha. You are an extremely talented writer and I’m grateful for all the hard work you’ve put into writing this. Hope you have a wonderful day!
wonderstruckz chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
ahhhh this is so good! has to be my favorite fan fiction like... ever.
selena medina chapter 29 . 6/28/2019
Siguelaaaa!Me encanta la historia plis :'v
Brookeskto chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
This!

I love this fic so much and I thank you for sharing it! I found it recently and fi nished it within two days with the help of my terrible, terrible sleep schedule. xoxo thank you again for writting this gem!
Forida.Ahmed chapter 13 . 6/18/2019
I know the Naruto world she comes from seems to be an AU, but Sakura seems way too hot-headed in this fic.
The Blue Haired Witch chapter 5 . 6/14/2019
I LOVE THIS! UPDATE SOON, BUT NO RUSH!️️️
Angella1012 chapter 29 . 6/14/2019
I keep cackling during this chapter when I remember when Sakura was like "yeah I'll def marry for the Ackerman last name" and now there's three Ackerman's and she's all "we fam guys i just need to marry one of you"
Guest chapter 29 . 6/7/2019
Please update soon I love your story.
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »