Reviews for The Vessel
LunarButterfly121423 chapter 26 . 4h
Great chapter like always! It’s good to know you’re still writing what with how busy you are! I can’t wait to read how you twist the plot around for Sakura.
katsekala chapter 21 . 5h
Awesome chapter! Many kisses!
hyaenahyaena12 chapter 26 . 16h
It's good to see your still writing! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to the indestructible ninja getting kidnapped!
I almost had a heart attack when I saw that you deopped a new chapter!
Things are getting messy, aren't they? It's making me nervous yet strangly excited to see what happens next!
RimK10 chapter 26 . 23h
What is RtS?
I can’t get it out of my mind!
EllinRiddles chapter 1 . 10/17
Your story is magneficent, it's bloody awesome, tho I have to drop it midway when those 3 ninja show up and stuff

But really it's bloody awesome, keep it up.
sbfumayam chapter 1 . 10/17
FINALLY! I have been waiting for so long! I was so stressed at school the entire day today but when I saw the notification that you uploaded a new chapter, i felt so happy and excited to read it. Thank you for updating despite your busy schedule. Please don't stop writing! This is one of the best stories I've read ever! I'm also really curious about Obito and future interactions between Sakura and the characters of Naruto as well as with those of Attack on Titan. I really want to know why he placed Sakura in the Attack on Titan universe and whether she will get her memories back. I want to know what he means by her being a vessel and such. Will be anticipating your next update soon!
Angella1012 chapter 26 . 10/16
I have a really long day tomorrow and have been studying for a while and I haven't even read the chapter yet (gonna finish up first so prob be like another hour or so) but I'm thrilled that it's out. Thanks so much, this really made my day better! Also, take care of yourself and I know you wrote wonderfully like you always do!
air2208 chapter 26 . 10/16
i really love your story! please dont stop writing, youre great!

please make it a happy ending, the characters deserve some happiness in the end dont you think?(we know its going to be a bittersweet ending in the series so why do the same?)
prism123 chapter 26 . 10/16
This fic is great, it's basically the only Attack on Titan fanfic I've ever found that I've liked. Really interesting to see how Sakura's presence effects things and super curious about what Obito's end goal is and how Sakura and this Vessel concept is involved. I'm guessing it has something to do with the 10 tails, but not really sure.
CambiaNombres chapter 26 . 10/16
Asdfasdfasdfasdf KYYYYAAAA! casi grito con este capítulo
Muchas gracias por seguir publicando, aunque no te paguen por hacerlo, lo terminé de leer y me gustó mucho :)
Twixdaman chapter 26 . 10/16
Thanks for updating! Exciting to see where the story goes once it becomes AU!
DroopyGeek chapter 26 . 10/16
I received the notification earlier today but I was too busy to leave a review, but now that I have the time for it, I'm just gonna say that the new chapter is great as per usual~

I would totally prefer a happy ending over the bittersweet one. Sakura has gotten enough bullshit already, the least she could get now is a happy ending...

Anyway, keep up the good job. Just remember how many people out there who read this story, even those who don't write reviews, are happy and looking forward to the next chapter they could devour. I personally always adore your writing style, particularly in this story. It always makes me want to read more, and wonder what's gonna happen next?

Thank you for this chapter. I sure hope you enjoyed your time writing it, as much as I did when I was reading it. Wish you all the best. Lastly, don't forget to be happy~!
jeya.mendoza chapter 26 . 10/16
I’m so freaking happy! I didn’t expect “the vessel” to be updated today and i spazzed and squealed so much seeing the notification for this story. Sakura sure yad a hard time playing noble, i can totally see where she’s coming from. She’s like new to all of this and besides her memory is wiped out so of course, even if she knew from her homeworld how nobility works in them, she won’t have any access on it.
Her reaction towards her talk with son goku regarding how their world works shows how much impact her life as a surver corps soldier had an effect on her. The “her” right now is a perfect contrast to what she was in the naruto universe..
also, love the complexity of how the nobility works, love how amina is showing sakura the ropes on how to act like a noble lady. Their friendship is so good! And i’m having fun seeing them banter and just bond. I kind of remembered her friendship with ino.
Also, i love how son goku gave sakura a push to defend amina against her grandparents. I’m having a field day with how she handled them like a boss with those ice spears pointed at them. She really has the power in its purest form.

The mention of God tree of naruto universe and the burgeiss tree is intriguing. I quite feel that it’s not just a coincidence that the God Tree is mentioned just before the other one. There’s bound to be some similarity and contrast there as that world also has chakra right. It’s also maybe a great factor on why obito sent sakura in this world. And the additional twist you added in here where the reiss pledges their loyalty to the burgeiss?! Whoah! I really think there’s something there. There must be something for the reiss to pledge their loyalty to the burgeiss right? Does it have something to do with the burgeiss tree or some bigger shit.

Yup sakura really does have a weird taste in men, sebastian probably is the most normal hahaha.. Look, she’s trying to act cool and unaffected with the fact that levi didn’t bid her goodbye haha! Man~ i feel like she’s acting like a tsundere. I like it haha. Kinda wish that i read levi’s pov about her departure lol. Yeah my shipper heart is in mess haha!

And kenny! You did a fabulous job on his introduction. Smart of him to have sakura be tracked down by his squad. And shit, five shots just to take down sakura. Well, yeah she’s not exacty normal and i’ll be surprised if she only got one shot of that drug and had been taken down. Now she, knows that she can’t act carelessly without caution and much more vigilance. Just because she’s a ninja doesn’t mean she’s invincible. Especially when her memories are still locked up.

I seriously love the entirety of this chapter and have to reread it several times too. And i’m going to reread it again after this because that’s how much thirst i was for this chapter. Let me indulge on that haha!

I also get where you’re coming from. I know for a fact that writing doesn’t just come out from nowhere. It takes time, patience, creativity and all that jazz because hey! You also need to plan and string word for word to create a story which is really hard because i tried and i suck at it haha. Seriously... you are already creative and awesome for writing this amazing piece of crossover art! I can’t wait to see more of your creativity as this story fully diverges from canon. I’m so hype! Just like how hype i am from the fucking midcredit scene of AOT S3 EP12. I feel like I can’t wait and i’m seriously contemplating on reading the manga now. I’ve already been spoiled so why not just read the whole damn thing. Then again, I might actually be patient enough to wait. Who knows.

And thank you so much for this chapter! Just like someone from here said, i believe that this story is well loved by people who has read it, or are currently reading it. Now if they could only leave a token of their thoughts. Opps. Anyway, yup. This is my favorite crossover and i’m not ashamed to say this again and

Good day!
TheCrazyAnimeFan01 chapter 26 . 10/16
Just want to leave a review to remind you what a great story this is! Honestly though, it really has been a long time since this story was first created but it surely has come a long way. This is one of the fanfics I'll never forget due to how well written and unique it is. Though I know that sometimes the review count gets low, just remember that there are people out there who love the story you made and it shows.

You're probably going to hit the 1k review count soon and it is truly well deserved for this wonderful story. Hopefully that can give you the motivation to get out your chapters sooner and its good to know you have a plan for all of this. I am really excited to see where this story goes, especially when it diverts from canon. I can't wait to see what your creativity will bring into this story! I am honestly very excited.

However, I also know that life can get very busy and you don't get any money out of this, I just hope that you at least enjoyed your experience creating this story and I am very glad that you shared it with us. Anyways, enough rambling from me. Just wanted to remind you how amazing this story is and I am sure that everyone who has read it enjoys it too even though they don't always review. Just keep up the phenomenal work you do and I look forward to the next update of this story :)
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »