Reviews for The Vessel
.amAZING!
Sakiraa-chan chapter 20 . 7/20
This is great! I can't wait for more. I find Sakura's birthdate to be hilarious. ( my birthday is june 20 too)
Anyways, awesome story.
CupcakeCannibal chapter 20 . 7/18
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
A Lii Enn chapter 20 . 7/11
update please~~
pianoman555 chapter 20 . 7/3
Yessss, this is so freaking good. I literally can not wait until your next update. Everything is so good (amazing) I do have a question though, most authors who insert a character via cross over or time travel usually go with the ripple effect. But you've done it like Sakura IS a character in AOT, I really like how she's not necessarily "affecting" the physical outcomes of each major event just the emotional perception of them. So what made you want to take that angle with this story?
Again, can't wait for your next update.
-Bruce
Seikah chapter 14 . 7/1
Good first 12 chapters, but Sakura starts being a massive idiot for the sake of cheap drama starting in 13-14.
the story is wonderful.
Redloving Jade chapter 20 . 6/24
Aw I suddenly have a crazy idea about who taught Annie and the other two the Ninja's skills such as clone and mystery man says himself that he can only watch Sakura's experience in his own world ,and he can only stay at the SNK world for a very short time,so the teacher can't be him or his to his talk with that woman,Konoha had sent people to SNK many times now to search Sakura,but they also can't stay to be more efficient,there is a possibility that Konoha Nin met Annie first,teach them Ninja skills to make them more powerful,in return ask them to help to find a pink hair even though they have to return to their own world,the search is still idea,isn't it?
Em where is the idea from?First,I think the SNK world doesn't have its own ninja,so the teacher must is from Naruto world,so he can be the mystery man's man(I think it is Obito)or the konoha ,as we know ,it was the mystery man that send Sakura to there ,and he is always watching her,so there isn't any reason that he ask his student Annie to kidnap I think at least Annie isn't on his ,in the end of chap 18,from Sakura's POV,we know because she chased Annie,she met "them",and "is torn between two world",I guess them are her Konoha friends,so when realizes that her old friends help to kill her new friends,she feels torn and misery.
Thanks to your reading and sorry for such a long review!I am a Chinese so my sentences may be hard to understand…Anyway thank you for your hard work and waiting for an update! :-)
katsekala chapter 19 . 6/24
Awesome chapter! Many kisses!
sakura is a is a screaming f**king god damn Banshee. all she did besides seducing naruto into bringing sasuke back is screem help. she freaking physically assaulted naruto and expects everybody to kiss her ugly a**
Kmae chapter 20 . 5/27
OMG! This fanfic is-dont know the word but...omg Omgoddd! Im hooked, 20 chapter in 12 hours. Im a Sakura fan! I really really love ittt! Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic white ink penpal- san.
daliapv.perez chapter 20 . 5/22
Kiaaaa esto se pone emocionante
Cerra Vige chapter 5 . 5/17
Omg I'm just stunned ang gaping to this story. all things about this fict is perfect and flawless. I love how you write the interaction between levi and sakura, oh dear maria the tension is just perfect. hope you will update this soon, I'm waiting!
Cerra Vige chapter 5 . 5/12
Really this is the most realistic crossover story that I've ever read. Pls update soon because I LOOOOOVEEEEE ur story this much. everything fits perfectly in this fict. Bravo!
Your imagination and planning is amazing. This story is just WOW. WONDERFUL!