Reviews for The Vessel
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 21 . 3/21
Omg what's happening to Sakura? She has a fever? Chakra overload? Demon chakra? What's she gonna do now? Omg they need to capture her and treat her like a criminal now? I hope not! :(
I am definitely pretty sure that the person who sent her here is Tobi or Obito. But wow your Naruto timeline is so different from canon so I have no idea what happened in there with Sakura. Wait no I think Sakura saw Obito at the Wolves' forest and shit hit the fan I guess?
Also, I swear Levi refuses to call Sakura by her name is because an inner part of himself knows he likes her so he wants to keep his distance. Or does he himself know? XD
Awesome story! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
ArgentumRoseX chapter 21 . 3/13
Plz update
Angella1012 chapter 21 . 3/9
(Should've commented a long time ago, kept postponing it xP)
I love this story a lot and even though this chapter only focused on the Ymir/Historia thing and fighting, your writing style is incredible and I loved this chapter. It's been almost 6 months and I hope you can update soon!~
shanidze chapter 21 . 3/5
Omg im so upset. At first i thought that you stopped writing but then i got a notification saying that you updated one of your other stories & now im going on a rampage like wth why did you abandon the vessel it was such a good fanfic
(I'm not trying to be rude or anything ) you're the best author i swear so write some new chapters for the vessel or i'll find you and i'll kidnap you
0 Show me love 0 chapter 21 . 3/2
Helloooooo
anyone there?
Please continue the story, it's very good.
You have not updated for a long time, please.
cameeee baaaaaaack xD
Repulse chapter 21 . 3/1
First I have to say I have never considered crossover fanfics before. It just seemed so different so I had never bothered reading one before. Second your work is my first crossover and I really have enjoyed every chapter. Which I'm surprised myself. Not due to your writing style because your style is perfect. It's the strange combo of two completely different animes that I never would have thought of imagining together.

Your story has definitely left me captivated and I binged the whole current 21 chapters. I definitely look forward to your next update.
DearDifferent chapter 21 . 2/22
I binged this entire story tonight, and im going to pay for it in school in a few hours, but I dont care, im excited as hell for the next chapter, even though you havent updated it since last year...
Please give the world the next chapter. Im literally addicted to your writing.
-Thank you! !
DearDifferent
When is this fix going to deviate from canon. I thought I was reading a fix but so far it's just canon with Sakura in it and there are no surprises.
Looking forward to more AU. I prefer a fanfics to have their own flavor and identity, not just March to the beat of canon.
She should be honest to eren. I don't see how telling him would hurt anything, what she's doing now is just creating drama.
This is the best crossover ever!
I love the last scene. So cute, yet there's been enough character development to make it in character. I absolutely love this story, so much that I'm rereading it This fan fic reignited my interest in attack on titan and lead me to the wonderful world of its fanfic. So I cannot thank you enough for posting such an incredible read.
Just wanted to say that I really love your story and that I binge read it all in one night. You really had me hooked on a story I didn't think I would even like. Sakura was never my favorite fan fiction protagonist and Aot has never really held a interest in new beyond canon (though I do ship Levi and Eren I don't indulge in reading a lot of stories about them). But somehow, you to two things that inspired only a lukewarm interest in me and turned it into something that I love with all my heart. This is some A grade plot weaving you have going on and I find myself in love with all your characters (because for real, I never even spared a thought for Petra before and I had to actually look up who the hell Oulo was and now I'm absolutely in love with both characters and I'm mourning their deaths greatly). Your pacing is also amazing, I can hardly believe that I actually read 200k words because it felt much shorter than that. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
1004Takahashi chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
Out of all the Naruto Crossovers I've read, this is one of the best so farrrr! Can't wait for the next chapter ~ ()/
La Nuit Noire chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
I love this story! So happy I came across it. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Great job!