Reviews for The Vessel
fairiesfield chapter 1 . 5/1
i am here again to reread this wonderful story! i hope you're doing okay and you're healthy author-san! i can't wait to read this again and cry again and love every characters again.
sacchanseyes chapter 31 . 3/27
author-san, when are you going to update?
Mushippan chapter 6 . 2/12
i hope things would still be okay for her in survey corps :(
eheh yes i noticed the man enjoying his morning tea there
Mushippan chapter 5 . 2/11
sweetlings! phew i relate to her so much regarding having paid for something and didn't get to enjoy the full benefits hahahahah
Mushippan chapter 4 . 2/11
i love love love how you write this story
you keep us engaged, and each of them actually feels alive and have personality! furthermore their interactions with each other
ah- wonderful
thanks a lot for sharing this with us
hope sakura gets to meet her babies soon
Mushippan chapter 3 . 2/10
i like it
heheh it cracked me up too, imagining sakura and bertha surrounded by sparkles, daisies, and cosmos flowers
Mushippan chapter 2 . 2/9
oh my..
Mushippan chapter 1 . 2/9
so i guess mikasa's parents would be safe now..
man that was so badass
Sakuharu1 chapter 31 . 1/21
Good storyline. Can’t wait for the next update
Anon chapter 31 . 12/21/2021
I seriously commend you on being able to plan out this story and then being dedicated enough to publish chapters throughout the years.
The flow of the story is great, at no point did I skim through scenes (because when you showed the perspective of another character it wasn't drawn out and irrelevent).
I love the sprinkles of Levi x Sakura you give, it seems like both of them are still not aware of their growing feelings towards each other. But I also agree with Tajinprincess's review on chapter 8 - would it be so bad if Sakura got a little side action before Levi, after all, it might be another 10 chapters before they realize they like each other xD
I low-key think that Petra's letter will mention her blessing for Sakura to pursue Levi because she noticed how he gave her special attention (e.g. calling her Ackerman in order to distance himself from her).
I cried when Sakura lied to Oluo's younger brother - the scene where Sakura said Petra loved Oluo back. All the interactions and teasing you wrote about Oluo's love for Petra really fleshed out his affections even if he never told her how he felt.
Annie's crush on Itachi kind of gives me the same vibe as when Petra loved Levi. Honestly, I'm not rooting for it. But to each their own.
Amazing work as always.
TG-Esmeralda chapter 31 . 12/20/2021
This is such a great story! I originally found The Vessel on AO3, and had read up to chapter 8 (what you have currently uploaded) but then I read a comment that you had 31 chapters published on fanfiction and got so excited I binge-read the rest of the chapters :) I think your tags on AO3 are very accurate, lol slow burn indeed. I'm looking forward to your next update!
I'm in here chapter 31 . 11/9/2021
Found your fic yesterday, and haven't been able to stop reading it. I genuinely love the fact that you created a brother for Sakura, had Itachi as a teacher, and now even her as a jinchuriki is absolutely something I did not see coming. I like that you follow the plots, but take your own creativity as well. The bonds that Sakura has created is great too. Looking extremely forward to your next update :)
P.S. hope your medical schooling is going well
SG chapter 31 . 10/29/2021
I love your story so much! please, keep going
it's so fun and i love how you don't rush things and put so much effort in making the details so good and interesting
i wish you would continue writing it 3
pikkin chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
Pikkin: I stopped reading your story about a year ago when I thought this fic was abandoned. Honestly, I totally forgot how your story started, so I re-read from the start once again. The reason I'm doing that is because I myself currently working on a crossover fanfic between Naruto universe and Attack on Titan. I was inspired by you to write my own story.

For now, I'm not gonna judge your writing or anything even though I found so many flaws in it. Although, I'm a bit jealous because I can't write any better than you are. My English vocabulary is limited to my knowledge, but I have constructed a story plot ahead of my writing. Which means I know where my story starts and where my story will ends.

I wish you luck with your writing!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/22/2021