Reviews for The Vessel
Winter Is Coming chapter 24 . 9/18
Fuck, this is so good... been following this story for years now and I'm so excited with how it's been going! I love how consistent you keep it throughout each of the arcs! ...Plus, I'm the tiniest (maybe a lot more than that) excited about Sakura/Levi *ugly giggles here* Excellent job and good luck with college!
ksdlsfelnlfesnl chapter 24 . 9/16
please update
Hanasaku12 chapter 24 . 9/13
Love it!
Tifa Cresent chapter 24 . 9/3
Hello Penpal! I just really want to say that i really enjoyed reading this Naruto/SnK crossover fanfiction.
I like how you portray all the characters in this story, yes its an os but they still retain individualistic personality.
And as you know by now, i am a huge fan of the Levixsakura couple, but i was a little disappointed that there are not a lot of fanfictions about this couple, and surprised and glad to have found one as well written as this one. This is the second story i have read so far going through this couple and this actually reminded me of the other story that i read, It's call the World Before Her Eyes.
Please update your story, if you are still here with us, lol i have read a lot of unfinished fanfictions and have been so sad to know that some of the authors, the ones i truly admired have already passed on or have stopped writing altogether. They have great stories and i dont ever like to read a half-assed one but so far i've finished the story and didn't actually felt dissapointed even if i knew this one was unfinished.
I just hope you will post soon!

Love,
Tifa
v.yeesha chapter 18 . 8/21
Love this story
annarolls chapter 24 . 8/16
I've been really enjoying this story. You really mesh the two worlds together so well which is quite enjoyable because usually its crossovers are just a character implant.

I was a little heartbroken how Sakura treated her old teammates but I'm glad her heart told her not to kill Itachi. I feel so bad for her old teammates who care so much about her. Ugh her amnesia is really getting annoying at this point! I also wonder where inner Sakura went. I feel like inner Sakura should be able to retain her memories. And a genjutsu to constantly seal memories sounds odd since genjustsu are usually illusionary techiques that work only when the user is focused on the target. I wonder if Obito has to constantly pour chakra into Sakura.

I was a little surprised at how easily she broke her promise with Son Goku. She always seemed like somone who would take her promises seriously and would never break them unless forced to so when she broke her promise with Goku just like that, it was startling. I'm a little surprised she made a deal with Obito so easily when it was obvious he was the most powerful enemy yet and the biggest threat. She really should have been more attentive with intel gathering. Wasn't she the one that said a ninja's job is to gather intelligence?

Sakura's character really changed over the years. From detesting death to bloodlust. I'm curious as to how she'll handle finding out Titans are basically humans. I have to admit her melodramatic tendencies gets really annoying sometimes. My gosh she is so pigheaded sometimes! Not a strategic or stealthy bone in her body.

Anyways I've really enjoyed this fic and all of Sakura's intricate personality. Please update soon!
de junco chapter 24 . 8/15
I am shocked and appalled at myself for not reviewing this chapter. Seriously. What's wrong with me? Maybe I was busy that day and forgot, but still.

Anyways, thanks so much for the new chapter. Filled with such goodies, like Sakura and Levi's long-awaited conversation regarding her powers and whether or not she's partially responsible for the deaths of Levi's teammates. I also really am happy that Sakura's still got a friend her age whom she can rely on, aka Amina. It'll also be interesting to see Levi start regarding Sakura on a more equal level now. Plus with that reveal to him that Petra loved him, heheheh... methinks this will definitely push their relationship forward a bit.

Once again, thanks for updating, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
LocalTrashCan chapter 24 . 8/12
I didn't want this chapter to end goddammit! I need the next one now. I almost cried and I don't really know why. Scratch that, my eyes are watering. Your writing is so gooooood. I was half expecting Sakura to attempt to seduce Levi while she was drunk and again, I don't know why.
Keep this up!
Awesome chapter. More levi sakura moment please.
BigFan chapter 24 . 7/27
Hey man, love the new update and FORESHADOWING ~wiggles eyebrows~
brunatifa12 chapter 24 . 7/28
Adorei, continua por favor
Mobydicks chapter 24 . 7/28
holy shit now this is a piece of rly gud work ryt here. and its not naruto
Redloving Jade chapter 24 . 7/25
Aww I love this chapter!Many cute interactions and thoughts!But I notice something,Amina,Levi and Mikasa have lighter chakra than other?Emm maybe that is a trait from minorities,ya know,Mikasa and Levi are Akermans,while Amina has the strange look in the my dear Sakura,wanna keep your name by marriage?Kenny is old,yeah,but he has a nephew,who seems to have the name of Akerman, he is quite short and likes shit jokesAnd poor Mikasa,ask your sister love problems ?Lol maybe Armin can give better answers!
Anyway,I have a lot of fun in recent updates,and look forward to the part two!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 24 . 7/25
I love this story, please update soon!
Alice chapter 24 . 7/24