Reviews for Vulnerabilities
Alex Hollister chapter 44 . 3/22
It took me a long time to get back to this but I love it! Thanks so much. :D
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 88 . 10/24/2014
Ah,good old loyal Samwise Gamgee. He's like the poster boy for loyalty who has greater wish than to help his master/friend. It's startling, the amount of characters that have been ignored for the more frequently appearing ones... except Fangorn/Treebeard who can hardly be forgotten. I think there was another one named Quickbeam.
Aria Breuer chapter 87 . 8/1/2014
Good drabble. I didn't like Lobelia until the Scouring of the Shire.

Aria Breuer chapter 86 . 5/23/2014
Good drabble. Is this drabble on Bill Ferny? That may explain the apple tossing.

Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 86 . 5/19/2014
This one actually made me feel like sympathizing with Bill even though he was SO rude to the Hobbits (and Strider/Aragorn). The last line really feels.
Aria Breuer chapter 85 . 5/3/2014
Good drabbles. I wonder if the drabble with Tom was Tom Bombadil. You did well getting Ugluk's personality right, and Deagol with what he went through.

Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 85 . 5/3/2014
Still shocked here. Really shocked. I never before saw anyone write an orc in anything even resembling "nice". Even if it's an order. OMG. Maybe he's just a mutant man who looks like an Uruk-hai? I think i'm freaking out.
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 84 . 4/30/2014
This was just... Ouch. Poor Deagol. Tried to do something good (kind of) for his cousin and got killed for it. It was totally the Ring's fault!
fantasychica37 chapter 83 . 4/30/2014
Really clever!
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 83 . 4/29/2014
I laughed when i realized that the 'little gold ring' Tom was thinking of gifting his wife was the One Ring. Yup. Elrond/Gandalf was right when he said that Tom would be a very unreliable person for keeping the Ring (really, 'passing fancy'.)
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 82 . 4/28/2014
Shelob? I never even thought of her after i finished the book! (unless i was cursing some poor spiders for terrifying me) I wonder what reminded you of her. I think my impression of her will never improve.
Aria Breuer chapter 82 . 4/28/2014
Good drabbles. Eothain I remember in the books he didn't trust Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Maggot's drabble was interesting, as he had trouble with thieves in the past. I'm surprised you wrote a drabble for Shelob; I didn't expect that.

Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 81 . 4/27/2014
This one made me smile. His name (Maggot) still makes me wonder about the stuff that Tolkien might have been high on when he had thought of him. Really... I love the way you give information in such short (and attracting, for lack of a better word) paragraphs when we might have gone through pages giving the same information while ignoring them for the more action filled parts. It makes me wonder about the wealth of knowledge i might have missed due to my eagerness to get to the next part.
Thank you (for this little insight and the others).
Aria Breuer chapter 79 . 4/26/2014
Good drabbles. There's so much history mentioned in such a short space with these drabbles. I knew Arwen was talking about Luthien in the drabble.

Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 79 . 4/25/2014
Hmm. Seems rather like a perfect fit for Arwen's character. It's amazing the way you capture their feelings, emotions and character in such a short paragraph. That is an awe inspiring talent you've got there. (At the least that is how I feel about it.)