Reviews for Big Bro Lil D
The alternate universe seen in this chapter was intriguing. You think you could write a fic based around it? WherI Tim and Damian are the oldest and Dick and a Jason are the youngest (aged in order of mentioned)?
Queen potato chapter 44 . 10/30/2017
You evil bastard! I was crying my eyes out for Match after the previous chapters, and now this?! I need to go lay down now, too many emotions in such short time! P.s. I love you and this is one of my favorite fanfiction ever!
Mashrose chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This should be rated worse than T. Locking children in closets and back handing them is NOT funny.
garugadot chapter 52 . 4/17/2017
i laughed so hard. it was so good between 1-20 ch. but i can't read the rest because i tought dick, tim and jason will go back to normal but oh well it turned out bruce having more than just 4 kids. i just cant... i'm sorry. but good story bro
Drake-DiAngelo chapter 52 . 2/6/2017
I absolutely loved this story. Iove how the story started going in one direction, but you added a plot twist and the changed ages, or got their memories back, or some people changed genders, or everyone went back in time.
As I said, this was a great fic. It took me a few days, but it was worth it.
K3nZ13 chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
Even at ten Dick still has his older brother mechanism...
K3nZ13 chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
Damian, Dick needs to teach you proper ways to treat kids. You DON'T LOCK THEM UP AND NOT FEED THEM FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME AND YOU DON'T HIT THEM IF IT'S NOT YOUR KID ALSO IF THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION!
Reincheck chapter 29 . 1/23/2017
You should make this story rated M.
That last chapter where Riddler was... raped/almost raped was not Rated T at all...
Other than that your story is great.
Reincheck chapter 17 . 1/23/2017
Tim is way too adorable for his own good.
I'm in the middle of class and I can't stop smiling.
Reincheck chapter 7 . 1/22/2017
I cannot stop laughing. My gosh. AHAHAHAHA
Damian is treating Tim like a literal baby. I cannot... Ahahahaha
Halcyon Virtue chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
You should read your chapters over before posting them. WAY too many errors
Robin0203 chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
That thought is too cute! Now I gotta Google search that and try to find a pic
Fish chapter 15 . 6/17/2016
Nope they should stay like that
Scarletbat chapter 39 . 5/14/2016
pole dancer does he do bachelorette parties joking
Filli chapter 52 . 5/2/2016
Really like it! Thank you for writing and just creating this! This story really surprised me, it didn't go where I thought it would and that's amazing.