Reviews for Sleepover
Crushcrush12 chapter 7 . 3/17
Kya! Flinx!
U fell in love with wrighting this story?
What a coincidence.
I fell in love with reading this story
I love this chapter. Finally something about star.
Cause u only been doin' raven,Raven and Raven,seriously
I like this chapter, but I thought it was star then Rae bee and last but not least jinx
Blue Azagem 109 chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
IT'S OVER ISN'T IT, ISN'T IT OVER? YOU WON AND SHE-good story
Blue Azagem 109 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
this was one of the first fanfictions I have read, i loved it!
Marvin Green chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID IT END WHYYYYYYYYYYY
IloveBBRae chapter 19 . 3/30/2016
Uh uh uh uh oooooh! XD

Great job! 9.8/10
22oliviafoster chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
this is awesome! I love your story's especially the one about the voice
IloveBBRae chapter 9 . 3/4/2016
Lol XD
IloveBBRae chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Wait! Is someone going to interrupt them again?! Is it Cyborg.

Dang it ya darn third wheels!
MetrionWarrior chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
"I smell the overwhelming amount of meat cooking and I've come to chew you out, Cy" Now one of my favorite quotes.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2016
OH MY GOSH oh my gosh that was so good I'm probably going to start hyperventilating. And I think it's awesome how you write longer stories because you are like the master of suspense. That was so completely awesome.
gracieTpie chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
I don't know how many times I have read this story Cleo but I love it! Love Grass X
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Another story finished, and the biggest one to boot.
When I first read the description I thought the entire story would be the sleepover. Seems silly in retrospect when you look at the word count.

This story had plenty of heart warming moments. Raven and Beast Boy at the park. The overnight stay during the storm. The second sleepover.

I noticed in one of the author notes you mentioned story genre preference. Let me say I really enjoy your writing style. I always seem to get a warm fuzzy feeling reading your stories.

Thank for the great story. Only one more completed Teen Titan story to catch up on.