Reviews for Sleepover
Santoramon chapter 19 . 5/24
this is way to cute... and thank you this was a good read
batpoop-sirpoopy chapter 19 . 5/3
This story is incredible, like all of your stories are incredible... This one is just so cute, omg... When BB kissed Raven in the hallway I had like a spaz attack and my sister told me I needed to calm down, and I'm like, 'I can't freaking calm down, BB kissed Raven, and it was cute, and it was awesome, and it was perfect and now I can't even.'

And...

like I love you so much.

Baiii
TheAmazingLT chapter 8 . 3/27
I loved this chapter
Destroyman chapter 19 . 3/11
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it!
StevieUniverse chapter 19 . 3/10
Awww! It's over! What! That story was awesome! You have absolutely most definetely earned your spot of my favorite authors list! Congratulations! Hehe LOL, but really great work. See you! And happy writing!
Nicole chapter 15 . 2/13
I like how you put "Opening like a book" instead of "like an open book"or something. It shows they're progressing. Great story :-)
I enjoyed this so much! thank you for this captivating story:)
JordanCruz93 chapter 19 . 2/2
Loved the story D
TeamLeo'sVeryOwnFlinxShipper chapter 1 . 1/31
Was the velociraptors in the kitchen bit a Jurassic Park reference? I love Jurassic Park.
detrametal chapter 19 . 1/20
wow, I've read a few of your other stories and you are constantly impressing me, very well done and please keep it up
helpfulfred chapter 19 . 1/19
I hate finishing good stories makes me sad
lovingthis chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Omg please oh please make a sequel! I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH U AND THIS STORY! I loved the ending it was enjoyable ! I wish u have somewhere deep inside ur heart to make a sequel -tears flowing down my eyes drammatically as I wipe them with a tissue- Oh my heart would really appreciate that and I'm sure others will too.. I would like to read somethin' that involves them fighting as a couple or somethin' and that it won't be easy being in a relationship or somewhere there it's just a request :) u don't need to write it but PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! Loveeeee u!
CassandraPaige394 chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Fluff. Sooo much fluff. 3
Wicked Navajo chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
I just read the entire last nine chapters yesterday and today, and chapters 3 through 10 last week, after having been too busy to read your story any other time in the past two or three months. I loved every bit of it, thought it was awfully realistic, and after having finally read it all, no matter how good it was, I'm sad to see it end :(

I don't know about any other person here, but I, for one, would most certainly read any sequel to this story that you write :D
Robaezica W chapter 19 . 9/8/2014