Reviews for Dragon's Bait
scipio96 chapter 14 . 7/1
Please please please I'd love to know if you're going to make that sequel any time soon! This story is great XD Dragon's Bait is one of my all time favorite books to read and I love how you've adapted the plot! :D
I hope Smaug eats all the thieves, what awful people
Smaug is going to reduce her, and heS GOING TO BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND WHILE HES AT IT. YAASSS
Flowerchild23 chapter 15 . 6/2
ok. i'm confused. i thought smog was dead but here at the end he is alive?! so confused.
I actually really love this idea, and am super excited to read this.
morganclaire1 chapter 15 . 5/28
Oh my lawd I'm bawling my eyes out right now! Now I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the sequel or the next chapter of Great Minds... LAWDY I want both. Anyways, this was an amazing story and I can't wait for the sequel! Please write it soon!
Therefore I Am A Pipsqueak chapter 1 . 5/6
This was soooo good! I absolutely love the way you write! it just flows so nicely. Out of curiosity though how many edits of your stories do you normally do before you post? I was just wondering because your writings so good
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 15 . 3/24
Thank you so so much for writing this! XD This story had me laughing hysterically, which made my mom worry for my sanity,and had the feels crashing over me like a wave. You are an amazing author! XD

I actually didn't watch or read the hobbit, I just saw the movie during the New Years when I visited my relative's house and I asked what it is since I saw a fire breathing dragon in it. :P I didn't watch the entire thing, it was quite late then, but I did saw the part where the main character was off to steal from Smaug and I LOVE that dragon! He's awesome! XD I'm so happy I found your story even though I stumbled onto it through Fee Fye Fo Fum. Getting to it soon, haven't had the time to read that just yet. Haha.

The story plot is unique and I love your OC. So happy to know there's gonna be a sequel! XD I'm looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
anon chapter 1 . 3/6
Looks good!
Who wrote the book you speak of? It sounds interestinh!
Ceara Einin chapter 15 . 3/2
Wow! I stumbled across this on someone's favorite story list and I'm so glad I did! It was short, but so well done. Your writing is incredible, especially your voice. Arya was just the right mix of funny and deep, and I loved that one moment I'd be laughing wildly at her guts and the next I'd be tearing up and empathizing with her. Smaug infuriated me on a regular basis, but then that's what dragons do, yes? I loved the dynamic between the him and Arya so much!
At certain points, the story did feel a little rushed, especially when the group of thieves came in. But it's forgivable simply because the rest of this story is so amazing! Such a great read, thank you for posting such a gem!
Sith Lord Kisara chapter 15 . 2/19
Awesome ending, please update with the second part! Everyone's favorite dragon deserves happy endings!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 15 . 2/18
Well at least their wish was fulfilled.
When I read the begging i was trying to record what may be the spoiler for the movie... then oh nonono you cant do this to me! I like Smaug! Fanfiction is the place i escape to!
of course i like the story. thank you for writing it
love toshiro dragon chapter 15 . 2/4
I was just wondering when u will make a sequil? I love this story! Smaug is like my favorite villain! I'm so glad he's alive! I hatted how he died so quickly! I know he had to but it still sucks! Anyway can't wait for the sequil!
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 1/28