Reviews for Dragon's Bait
snowdrop65 chapter 1 . 8/30
Hah, I read the name Arya and all I can picture is Maisie Williams (and I don't even watch Game of Thrones).
Interesting start. Will definately be reading more.
Leafdragon117 chapter 15 . 8/25
Holy shit! I can't believe I found you again. I found your Black Butler story first, then looked at your profile and realized that I've read Dragon's Bait before! :D I may also say that I read the actual book because of this and quite liked it! I thought I recognized your penname, :P.
Inaya chapter 15 . 2/28
Dragon's Bait is one of my favorite books ever. Now Dragon's Bait is one of my favorite fanfictions ever too. Thank you for writing this.
Hainbuche chapter 15 . 2/14
die stadt hat das absolut verdient! lg hayne
Love Stories00 chapter 15 . 2/12
Thank you for writing this story using your spare time. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. I would love to read your sequel if you ever feel the desire to write it. I was afraid you were going to kill off the dragon. Thanks for not doing that. She was such an interesting character. I kinda wanted to see her drive Legolas up the wall before he fell in love with her. It was hilarious when she drove Smaug up the wall. One of my favorite scenes was when she was trapped in the golden den. The way she showed no fear and had a spunky personality was adorable. I fell in love with the characters in this story. This story was fascinating. The relationship between her and Smaug was funny and sincere. He taught her to read, and I think she taught him how to treasure something that wasn't a piece of gold. I would love to see them travel together.
PenArt chapter 15 . 2/12
This was a nice story! I really enjoyed it :)
Yuki15 chapter 1 . 1/8
Nooo please make a sequel!
dragonnargus chapter 15 . 1/5
Wahhhh why must you end it like this
girlpod50000 chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
Oh holy shit... ah sorry that was a rather weird start to a review. Though I have to say I am sad this story is over. It was fantastic and amazing. So well written and descriptive and you have a very distinct style that I rather enjoy. I spent hours pouring over different fics trying to find an actual good one that fit the sort of main plot that I wanted. It was truly a godsend that I found this one. The end I think was rather fitting, though it can be left up to interpretation weather it was happy or not. I do think that to her, she was finally content, so glad that budgie greedy old man finally died. I do have to say though, it was insanely satisfying when you killed the twelve thieves. Anyway, I really enjoyed this and I thank you so much for writing it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
And the thief is caught! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Wow! I can't believe anyone has to gall to sneak into the mountain to steal from Smaug! Onto the next chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Lol he's teaching her to read! I love it! This is totally not what I expected when I clicked on the link to read your story :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Still loving it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I love it already! Great first chapter!
Lisamalvina chapter 15 . 9/22/2016