Reviews for Dragon's Bait
Guess chapter 15 . 7/21
Brilliant work! Veru funny and clever! I loved it and can't wait for the sequel!
readingaccount chapter 15 . 6/28
Great story! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Kyokyo chapter 15 . 4/1
OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS, I WAS ALMOST GONNA CRY BUT THEN YESYESYES SMAUG IS FUCKING BACK BUT OH WAIT DID ARYA DIE?! PLS NO AND PLS SEQUEL YES PLS. I LOVE HOBBITBUT I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO SEARCH FOR OC FAN FICS, UNTIL I REREAD YOUR KUROSHITSUJI FAN FIC, WHICH WAS I KNOW WAY BACK THEN, AND I DECIDED TO CHECK YOUR PROFILE JUST NOW AND SAW YOUR DEATH NOTE AND HOBBIT FAN FICS. CAN I JUST SAY THIS THE BESTSMAUGOC FAN FIC IVE EVER READ AND I DOUBT I WILL FIND ANOTHER AS AMAZING AS THIS. I ACTUALLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT BUT IM TOO LAZY TO LOG IN AT THE MOMENT. IDK IF UR STILL ACTIVE HEREIN FAN BUT I DO HOPE YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES BECAUSE GOD I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH M HAVING MIXED FEELINGS ATM. SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK ITS JUST ME INTENSELY FANGIRLING. I will pm you when I have the time lmao, cheers mwa xx
ABANDON3D PAG3 chapter 15 . 3/18
Even though it's been a long while since you promised about posting the sequel, I shall hold on to hope. This was absolute brilliance
Loving it chapter 15 . 1/1
I love this book! When will you'll be posting the sequel?
crazehfreakbesasseh chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Ooh! This has been an absolutely wonderful read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I want to revise my earlier comment. I realize that a lot of your story is original, and it's very good. I just think the first and last chapters you have are painfully similar to the original book. Some more credit to Vivian Vande Velde should be owed.
keori024 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I understand using a story to inspire you, but this Fanfic is blatant plagiarism. I'm surprised it hasn't been reported yet.
Wedylai chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
loved it!
A Nest of Nargles chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
This was actually pretty damn awesome congrats, have pride
Shawn Raven chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
WHOA.

This fic is like...wow.

A perfect blend of drama, humour, emotion...but overall it was the dead on themes in here that made my spine tingle a bit.

Arya is indeed, a level headed, stubborn, strong willed girl...who I can recall had her own misgivings with the human race thanks to the society around her. What you did with her was pushing the boundaries of how much a human mind and soul can take before your inner darkness comes to life.

Now that was actually...mystifying. Scary as well at the ending especially.

And what better way to enact a story about her, than with everyone's favorite gold obsessed arrogant, slightly sociopathic/narcissistic, ire inducing and fire breathing dragon Smaug, who takes a liking and a strange friendship with the human. :)

Oh sure, they have their ups...and downs...and in between moments. Then it spirals down, all the way...and finally WHAM! BACK TO GLORIOUS TOP! :)

That as exactly how I felt for each chapter in here. Every savory bit a tongue biter. :)

An amazing story, fit for the archives of the Hobbit fandom!

9 outta 10, mainly for intense characterization and screenplay. Plot was good, despite having a few flaws here and there. :)

Should you post a sequel, count me in for the ride! 3

...

But there is one more thing. About the final chapter of this story I mean.

Am I the only one here who thinks that what Arya actually saw just moment before her fiery death...was merely a figment of her imagination?

I mean think about it. She clung onto the last etches of her hope even when she seemed to finally accept death...and her mind, after going through so much pain and sorrow, and a hefty amount of confusion between right and wrong...finally broke into sheer madness, thinking that Smaug had burned the down and the residents to ash and cinders.

And instead, she had only imagined this, defiantly smiling even as she died, burned to a stake.

The very idea of the ending stunned my mind actually. Has your mind ever considered this parallel possibility dear author?

But if you're going to make a sequel, then ignore this extra part of the review alright. :)
Nigrum Sole chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Oh please, oh please, oh please! PLEASE do a sequel for this unsatisfactory cliff hanger! PLEASE!
Thesecondoreo chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
~I hope you die in a fire~
virag chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
I enjoy this story! I like the fact that a Dragon can be cruel, mean, dangerous, and at the same time nice, caring, giving, and friendly. By the way I'm 11 and I really liked the story of "Smaug the terrible" as a nice and caring being, not a best that kills for fun. I read this chapter on September 29,2015, you said you'll write same more on January 18 2014 it would be great if you wrote a little more! Pleas write same more. Pleas, peaty pleas!?
CrazyCloudRainbow chapter 15 . 10/9/2015