Reviews for Disney's Frozen Dragon
sarah.loisonmulero chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I love this story ! Will be have a sequel ? (sorry for spelling mistakes, i'm french it's so difficult so write to english) Good luck for the sequel if there are one :)
dimkaxoxo chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
this is really good please more and update soon
SerenityQuill chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Hmm, I'm not a bit fan of the jumping back in time idea, but I do like where this story is going!
Skylord-Xenysis chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I noticed the Frozen moment between Merida and Jack.
KrazyCat6167 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Wow. This is pretty cool. keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
right more 10/10
pokeyoftheshadows chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
OMIGOSH THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE PERFECT
justafakeme chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
So I'm really interested in the story, I think it can be a really great one, but some details bothered me a bit. I think Elsa's personality was a bit off, she supposed to be a calm, serious and responsible Queen, the only thing that makes her freak out is the fear that her powers may hurt someone (though after the movie she's supposed to have confidence in herself) and Anna being in danger. Another thing, the flashbacks were a bit confusing, I only understood that it was one after she finished remembering it, let us know when one begins and ends. There's something I wanted to ask, will this be another one of those stories in which Merida is fooled by Hans? Cause that's been used so many times, and I kind of don't think that she would believe and like him that easily (Anna did cause she was desperate for love, was inexperienced in life, and was a romantic person, Merida is none of those). I did like Glenn, I think he's an interesting character and I would love to see more of him! Sorry if I offended you, just wanted to give my opinion, hope I helped! I'll be waiting for the next update :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
ok but unfinished
LailaBuscus chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Please continue! Please!
nightfurydude101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
plz write more I like it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I liked it, but I think Elsa was a bit OOC I don't know, I just think that she no longer is the kind of person who easily looses her cool (no pun intended) she really is queen material, at least that's how I see her
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh I really like where this is going...sweetness! Love it!
SharpieInk10 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love it! Please please pleeeeeaaaasssseee keep on with the story! I love it so much!