Reviews for Play It Again, Sam
Demigod in waiting chapter 12 . 8/22
This is the best thing ever I almost gave myself an asthma attack laughing! Keep up the AMAZING work
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 17 . 4/21
Awww, you're channeling Lampito now. Dance monkey, dance!
(Jensen said that at a con once when the audience was expectantly waiting for him to do something and I just died laughing. It's stayed with me ever since)

All hail Lampito! She is my Cosmic Supernatural Comedy Goddess. And I don't remember any of this part of the story. I must've lost it after the chapter with Booby getting saladed. lol Cuz I damn sure would've remembered Peckersicle. lol Yeah I'm bad and going to Hell. I have friends there. It's like Cheers, everybody knows my name and my hellhound milk bone underwear.

Anyway, oh! a Chevelle like Bobby's!
Sorry,trying ( for reals) again.
Great story and yes, I just noticed the Complete thingy. Sue me.

I really am enjoying yout story. It's going in the faves column. Keep up the good work and write more please.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 12 . 4/21
Word of the day : Peckercicle.
F Yeah! lol

Ok, got to thinking. I have read this before but forgot about it. Still just as good and funny the second (third, nineteenth?) time around.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 10 . 4/21
Exspository shmusuppository. You write the story any damn way you like. If someone's gonna be nitpicking the dialogue, they obviously need to stop reading and crying and bytchhing about what they're reading. I don't see anyone holding a gun to their head. Do you?

Carry on wayward writer. KIITA!
Ok, now I have to back and read more Dean-Jerry Lewis dialogue and lmao again. Cheesy cheap thrills are my thang. lol
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 8 . 4/21
Why am I hearing toddler Dean's voice in a Jerry Lewis voice?
Wady!
arrrgghhh! lol
Cute story keep up the good work.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 4/20
"trapped in a bad fanfic..."
Laughs like Vincent Price
Honey, we're ALL trapped in a bad fanfic.

whispers
and we like it that way
lol

My daughter did the same with my hair when she was nursing. It was a comfort thing to her. She got all bent out of shape when I cut it short a few years later. I still wear it long now in her memory.
Catasauqua chapter 29 . 3/3
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: Novel/Comedy February 2016

I don't think I've ever read a story with more plot twists before. I liked the idea of Crowley and Castiel joining Sam and Dean on the roadtrip from Hell and you kept Sam and Crowley pretty much in character. Castiel not so much...actually not at all. And the baby talk? Inconsistent at best. For example: if Dean could clearly say 'son of a bitch', he should have had no problem saying 'Sam'.

This story was well formatted, grammatically clean and had a plot resolution.
TheResurrectionist chapter 29 . 3/1
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: February 2016

Wow-I think you mentioned you had kids somewhere above, and it definitely showed! I found myself laughing at scenarios only moms and babysitters have experienced. Dean was a very realistic toddler and I laughed at all of his tantrums. Sam being the persistent, exasperated parent was the icing on the cake. Usually I am not too fond of reading kid fics like these, but I'm glad this one was nominated. It wasn't too cliched and you brought a new tone to a common theme. Your writing didn't falter in trying to describe his baby talk or thoughts, and that was very helpful.

Overall, great job! I imagine a lot of this story had to come from some pretty awesome anecdotes:)
Vampyvii chapter 29 . 2/29
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: Fun story! I don't think I've found an SPN fic that had me laughing out loud even nearly so often as this one has- at least not in recent memory! There were a great many clever turns-of-phrase and antics to be found here, and the plot was quite intriguing. Baby-talk usually annoys me, but something about the way you handled it here was so fine that it really didn't bother me much at all! Love Bo(o)by, and thought your Crawley and Cas were brilliantly hilarious! Great job, and thanks for the ride!
brantleyh936 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
So cute
Artemis1000 chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
I love everything about this story, you have gotten me completely hooked!
Avalonemyst chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
Enjoying this very much! So cute! I can see Sam doing Twinkle Twinkle in Latin too, "Mica Mica Parma Stella.."
WideEyedWanderer chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Oh god! I love this! I have two young kids and one is still in this stage atm and it's so funny and so spot on! I feel so bad for Sam but lord I was in tears! Can't wait to finish reading... If I can hide from my kids long enough x
goanago chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Oh my! This is amazing! It's all very cute and funny, but this last chapter had me laughing like a madman :-D hilarious!
CarverEdlund24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015