Reviews for Play It Again, Sam
goanago chapter 7 . 6/29
Oh my! This is amazing! It's all very cute and funny, but this last chapter had me laughing like a madman :-D hilarious!
CarverEdlund24 chapter 1 . 4/18
Amazing
HolyHempress chapter 5 . 4/2
I want to take Dean into my house for a couple of days. He's awesome and this chapter was funny as hell.
HolyHempress chapter 4 . 4/2
Phoenomenal book so far. In answer to the question, he should look for him & call in backup - Dean clearly listens & loves "Ass" lol
deanstheman chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
Loved it! Dean waking up naked with Sam curled around him was absolutely priceless. Dean's instinctive way with kids (MeLe) was adorable and I loved Defcon Dean as much as him being deflated lol. I feel sorry for Sam because although he loves having his big big brother back, it has got to be so hard to have been a father for 6 weeks and have that ripped away. It's so sad and happy at the same time. Amazing story start to finish, probably the funniest I have ever read on this site. So chock full of hilarity it made my sides hurt but also had plenty of lovely moments that tugged at the heartstrings. Thanks for the hundreds of laughs :)
deanstheman chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
And this story continues to get even more hilarious with every chapter! Paris was a blast - the duck bath, mini chocolate hunter, Emilie, "pervy wee git"... then the even-more-mindbending French Mistake escapade! Ha! Bald spot, not-ass being head butted in the jewels, an awesome way to bring big Dean in for a few scenes (well, big not-Dean). I "awww'd" out loud when Jensen picked up little Dean. I could go on forever listing out my favorite bits but i am typing on my phone and there are simply far too many! I absolutely love this story. You have a terrific sense of humor and wit and are doing a terrific job with this.
avirt75 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading. I have to say I was a little sad to see little Dean go though. He sort a reminded me of my oldest who is now 15. But you couldn't take your eyes off of him, not even a second. Great fic. thanks for sharing it with us.
deanstheman chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
"Winchester, Tart, Princess. Good night." Love your Crowley! And I am guilty of thinking the same as Sam (about keeping Dean that way and letting him have a nice life) as I read that last chapter. Have I said how awesome this story is yet? I laugh out loud at every single chapter.
deanstheman chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Oh my goodness that was sweetness at its purest! I LOVED Sam's realization that this was what Dean had always felt towards him. I'll bet his brother makes so much more sense to him now. That was wonderful and just plain awesomeness.
(Sorry I have been MIA, I hadn't forgotten this story - I was just having a hard time finding the time so had to get my own fic finished and out of the way so I can now indulge in some serious catch-up reading).
deanstheman chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Heehee, Dean running with the angel blade - and flushing it! Loved Sam's nonchalance about the knife in his shoulder. Awesome hunt. Hopefully more mayhem than their typical night out will have, but awesome.
deanstheman chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Holy cow I laughed so hard at this chapter. Dean's wandering hands had me snorting (quite loudly, I might add) at work. Yeah, I got some curious looks. Loved when the kids started fighting over who Annie belonged to and Sam piped in with "No, my Annie." And when he got a little jealous. It's easy when reading to see Dean solely as this adorable (if misbehaving) little kid but Sam still sees him, in part, as his adult brother.
deanstheman chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Lol, why does it not surprise me that you write out your texts? Heehee. In truth, I wish more people would (or should that read 'ppl'?) I thoroughly enjoyed the text conversation - you had all the sides of our Sammy coming out. The wit, the geek, and the sexy animal he is in bed when he gives up his shy and sensitive thing, haha. I'm becoming a broken record here but I laughed like crazy at the mommies at the playdate and Sam being more willing to have them think he was with Cas than have to fend them off. I'm liking Annie, she seems a good match for Sam. I, for one, like some romance so I'm keeping my *fingers crossed*.
deanstheman chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Ha! It took Crowley less than an hour to give up on raising the little Hellion as his own. Little Dean is certainly a cheery, adorable kid, if a bit of a homewrecker (and not in the way I'm sure big Dean was). Trust him to pick up a full repertoire of swearwords from his afternoon in Hell. And despite laughing most of the way through these chapters, I really felt for Sam when he saw the open window. That must be the most horrifying feeling ever for a parent (or a 'mother of the other brother', lol).
deanstheman chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Geez this just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Giggled like a tween at "the other little Dean" comment but it was Dean's open and gleeful adoration (and resulting physical torment) for Cas that had me 'awww'-ing out loud. Cas covers the 'same-age playmate' and the 'babysitter' requirements all at once, doesn't he? Love Sam taking snapshots for future use - won't Dean be pleased? bwahaha. Loving this.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
LOL, I laughed like crazy at this! Toddler-Dean's behaviour is so recognizable, both as a toddler (like when Dean arched his body upwards, I giggled like mad at that one!) and as Dean (the 'flirting' with the consignment shop owner). And clueless Sam and Bobby ("...put him in the panic room?"), priceless. I've never read a de-aged fic before but I'm finding it surprisingly sweet thinking of Dean as a cute, innocent kid instead of the hardened, troubled man he becomes.