Reviews for Burdens of Familiarity
Please continue. This is a rare gem.
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
I like it. It is a unique Sasuke.
kyoanna chapter 21 . 11/14/2017
hey if you're still reading these i just wanted to say it's great and I wish you would continue it
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
It's truly upsetting that after this long, the story has yet to be updated. I flew last the chapters in mere hours just eager to read the next development in the plot dynamic and even the relation between the characters. Iron and Sasukes relationship truly stands out and this last chapter stands as testimony to all they have been through together and all that Sasuke has developed. Honestly, even after all this time I am definitely still hoping for an update. However improbable it may be, this is simply to great a gem to be lost so quickly.
Salome Maranya chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
I was fortunate to find this story. I keep thinking that if Sasuke only had a stable role model early on he wouldn't have turned into a asshat. Iroh is the best, of course. And I sort of approve that you did not put a confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke but instead with other people in Konoha (and some not even directly). It did not feel rushed, though I really would have liked to see a situation wherein Sasuke actually firebent. I understand it does not jive with the tone of the story and he's going for a more diplomatic approach, since that avenue is opening up for him and he is finding it rewarding (I doubt he realized other options were available to him anyhow, as obsessed as he was before). Also, I share Iroh and Sasuke's views on Jiraiya. Competence does not excuse rude behaviors and attitudes.
Good job!
fernandfeather chapter 21 . 3/7/2017
Everyone needs and Uncle Iroh. This was a very sweet story and I'm glad everyone got a happy ending.
Reincheck chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
You haven't updated in 2 years. That's just sad.I really like your story. So much plot. XD
Love Iroh very much.
Reincheck chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
I hope Sasuke doesn't get together with Sakura. I still don't like her. She'll forever be a giggling banshee to me. Temari or Tenten would be the better choice.
I don't doubt that she's become strong though.
Reincheck chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
I like this story. I really really do. The dynamic between Iroh and Sasuke is awesome and adorable at the same time. Plus Sasuke actually has a personality now thanks to Iroh.
He did a great job faking it in front of the teashop owner. Ahahaha
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
That was a pleasant, somewhat open ending. ;) I have really enjoyed this story, and I am sad to read the last chapter. But I'm glad for all the funny times that I had while reading this.
Thank you for writing this, Author-sama!
The only thing I regret, is that I never found out WHY or HOW Iroh got to the Elemental Nations. Or what happened to Zuko and the Gaang. But I have supremely enjoyed the rollercoaster of this plot.
Good luck with life, and keep writing more stories!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Haha, I'm so happy about his reaction to realizing what Sifu meant. Great. Just great. ;D I was wondering when that would crop up. ;)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Haha, yeah, I really don't think Sasuke's nin-cat understands dating at all. ;D Hilarious. Great story and all that. I'm just sad that this was completed before I had found fanfiction. *Gives thumbs up and Gai-smiles* *waterfalls and sunsets gleam in the background*
Mischief Tea chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
My personal happy ending involves offing Danzo for his crimes and maybe reclaiming some of his stolen eyes for Itachi. Tsunade would do a brilliant job with the transplant, of course.

Oh, and naturally Naruto would have to escape from Jiraiya (who would probably have a reason not to let him go back to Konoha for his own safety or whatever) and tear back to Konoha...

But by the time he gets there, he's missed all the fun. And Root is disbanded. And Itachi's back and apparently been given some kind of cocktail of clemency, truth-revealed, and political coverup. AND not only that but Sasuke's not even freaking THERE anymore because Tsunade's healing could only do so much and so they took Itachi to see the dragons!

Bam.

Firebending Uchiha are the best. And then somehow it mingles in new and unexpected ways with the sharingan. And Team Uchiha Bros become basically unstoppable (which Tsunade and co are def gonna want to keep under wraps, so it's good that they both have training in esponiage now...)

And Sakura joins the ANBU and is heavily involved in the reintegration of ex-Root members.

And Hideyoshi unsuccessfully tries to hook up Sasuke and Tenten. (It doesn't work, but she and Itachi seem to hit it off, which freaks out the rest of Team Gai, Sasuke, and...okay it kind of weirds everyone out actually, but at least Itachi made like one friend who's not a relative or psycho killer?)

And Itachi spills the beans about Madara and Tsunade and Gaara assemble a Konoha-Sand alliance Team to track him down and END HIM.

And they do. Because they're awesome. But the details are foggy, this review is barely a review, and it is time to go to bed. So I thank you, the author, for sharing your brilliant, fun crossover idea with the rest of us. It was just what I needed these last two days and I'm totally recommending it to my friends.

The Will of Fire takes on a whole new meaning... XD
Mischief Tea chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
This chapter is so short and sweet. I didn't expect their first direct encounter with Itachi to go so gently. I jumped a bit when Sasuke first hollered at him, though!
Mischief Tea chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
I'm laughing - poor Yamato! hahaha
I'm not even sure I can imagine a grinning Itachi.

Somehow this seems like it will end much more cleanly that the original.

Just so long as Danzo gets his comeuppance. :