Reviews for Burdens of Familiarity
Gregorvich chapter 1 . 8/7
I'm enjoying this very much, despite my previous negativity.
Gregorvich chapter 4 . 8/7
Im pretty sure Sakura doesn't learn Naruto is a jinchuuriki until the Gaara Retrieval Arc. Sasuke doesn't even know, and he fought Naruto while he was using its chakra. Orochimaru probably told him about it. In fact, I'm pretty sure they have no idea what a tailed beast is at this point beyond the kyuubi. It's not exactly supposed to be common knowledge since they've all been sealed away since the founding of the shinobi villages. And what about Naruto's training trip? End rant. I just get frustrated when something decent gets sloppy.
Gregorvich chapter 3 . 8/7
Sakura doesn't say dattebayo
Please continue. This is a rare gem.
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
I like it. It is a unique Sasuke.
kyoanna chapter 21 . 11/14/2017
hey if you're still reading these i just wanted to say it's great and I wish you would continue it
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
It's truly upsetting that after this long, the story has yet to be updated. I flew last the chapters in mere hours just eager to read the next development in the plot dynamic and even the relation between the characters. Iron and Sasukes relationship truly stands out and this last chapter stands as testimony to all they have been through together and all that Sasuke has developed. Honestly, even after all this time I am definitely still hoping for an update. However improbable it may be, this is simply to great a gem to be lost so quickly.
Salome Maranya chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
I was fortunate to find this story. I keep thinking that if Sasuke only had a stable role model early on he wouldn't have turned into a asshat. Iroh is the best, of course. And I sort of approve that you did not put a confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke but instead with other people in Konoha (and some not even directly). It did not feel rushed, though I really would have liked to see a situation wherein Sasuke actually firebent. I understand it does not jive with the tone of the story and he's going for a more diplomatic approach, since that avenue is opening up for him and he is finding it rewarding (I doubt he realized other options were available to him anyhow, as obsessed as he was before). Also, I share Iroh and Sasuke's views on Jiraiya. Competence does not excuse rude behaviors and attitudes.
Good job!
fernandfeather chapter 21 . 3/7/2017
Everyone needs and Uncle Iroh. This was a very sweet story and I'm glad everyone got a happy ending.
Reincheck chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
You haven't updated in 2 years. That's just sad.I really like your story. So much plot. XD
Love Iroh very much.
Reincheck chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
I hope Sasuke doesn't get together with Sakura. I still don't like her. She'll forever be a giggling banshee to me. Temari or Tenten would be the better choice.
I don't doubt that she's become strong though.
Reincheck chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
I like this story. I really really do. The dynamic between Iroh and Sasuke is awesome and adorable at the same time. Plus Sasuke actually has a personality now thanks to Iroh.
He did a great job faking it in front of the teashop owner. Ahahaha
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
That was a pleasant, somewhat open ending. ;) I have really enjoyed this story, and I am sad to read the last chapter. But I'm glad for all the funny times that I had while reading this.
Thank you for writing this, Author-sama!
The only thing I regret, is that I never found out WHY or HOW Iroh got to the Elemental Nations. Or what happened to Zuko and the Gaang. But I have supremely enjoyed the rollercoaster of this plot.
Good luck with life, and keep writing more stories!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Haha, I'm so happy about his reaction to realizing what Sifu meant. Great. Just great. ;D I was wondering when that would crop up. ;)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Haha, yeah, I really don't think Sasuke's nin-cat understands dating at all. ;D Hilarious. Great story and all that. I'm just sad that this was completed before I had found fanfiction. *Gives thumbs up and Gai-smiles* *waterfalls and sunsets gleam in the background*