Reviews for Good-bye, My Love
Sad but necessary.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/2
A good one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Their live story should endure time and distance. They have shown it through those little inflections and at how they look at each other. :'-(
amaia chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I can't even breathe...I'm sobbing... beautiful one-shot.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Very well written. I enjoyed it. :D
jmsings chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was beautifully done! Very heartfelt and poignant. I like the way you used McGee's situation with Delilah to draw Tony out of his wallowing over his relationship with Ziva and finally make the decision to move on with his life. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it!
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Let me begin explaining that I did stop watching NCIS after episode 10.23, I did not see 10.24 and above therefore I got no clue who is Parsa.

Something like this will be the best for Tony, sadly it is kind of difficult to make it believable because the class of love that Tony developed for Ziva is not something that goes away in six months or a year. The TV writers made a really big hole, 8 years on the making, so big that makes a lot more sense that Tony becomes more Gibbs like after loosing his Shannon.

In any case nice writing, very well done.
AgentD.6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I have thought often throughout this season that something like this has happened and perhaps it has. Here is hoping Tony on the show finally gets I move forward!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Aww wow powerful stuff but think he needed to do it. Very good and very sad.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I like it!
very, very well done!
IRISH GUEST chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Nicely written story - I don't ever recall them saying they are calling it quits- weren't they getting closer and closer? that was not a GOODBYE kiss - that was a see you soon KISS.
I want to think and I DO think that Ziva and Tony will find their way back to each other.
Aisling chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really well written but not acceptable! Sorry but I see her coming back. We'll done though
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sad but you had to find a way to let go too?
RomanticizedRebel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I like this a lot- I've kind of been clinging to the idea of Ziva coming back for a while, but this actually just gave me the sense of finality that I needed. I appreciate the idea resonating in this- carpe diem, even if it's not exactly what you wanted. It's nice to see that he found freedom, which was what Ziva had expressed wanting for both of them.