Reviews for The Dawson's Creek/Buffy Crossover Series
Switch chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Oh , that was HILARIOUS! Kudos to you. That was excellent.
Agent 99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
LOL! That was sooooooooooo funny! You should write more & include Gunn, Fred, Xander, Willow, Faith, Oz... Maybe get rid of Anya & Wesley ;) ... but seriously, that was hilarious!
victoria chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Thats really funny i love it, they're my favourite shows!
carly13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
loved it! totally hilarious! Especially when Dawson and Riley bore each other to death and when Joey stakes herself. I also liked the Kendra/Nikki thing. Are you planning to write another? Please do!
RachelDemented chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
HAHA! That was hilarious.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Hilarious this is my 2nd time reading it b/c i needed a good laugh! Keep up the hilarious work :)
nicky chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
very cool but where is xander or willow or the gourgous oz!
martha chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
that was great, i loved that everyone climbed thru windows in capeside. not to mention i thought it was halarious you noticed that ethan and parker were the same guy. good job, i liked it.
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Even though I like all of these shows I thought this was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. You are a really good writer. I would love to read more of your stories.
Laura chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
This story was so hilarious i couldnt stop laughing LOL I loved it keep up the greatwork!
Anastacia chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
OMG. this was sooooo funny.

great work. Keep it up.
Sasami chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Well, that was pretty damn wierd but it was also funny as hell. I think you should continue it.
Christine Harty chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
I think that really sucked. I have watched those shows, and I know how they tend to get really ridiculous, but you took it way overboard. But I will tell you one thing, if you showed this to the WB, I bet they would work out the kinks and try to use it anyway.