Reviews for ThatWinchieGuy's Star Fox One-Shot Collection
Josiexoxo chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
duuude this is astounding 3333
Bravest Warriors chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
I think the bests are Up So Early? , Meeting The Parents and The Only One Ill Love (*TURD SOUND*)
XxSanitariumxX chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Unexpected twist! I was genuinely hoping for a chapter about one of them meeting the other's parents. I think that you had Fox act relatively well, like he had accepted and mostly gotten over the death of his family, at the end it sort of ended on a crazier note, mostly because of how abruptly it ended. It would have been awesome to watch Fox and Krystal talk a bit about his past and family, maybe even have Krystal open up to him a little? Sadly though, there seems to be a trend brewing where it all just... ends before it can get really good.
XxSanitariumxX chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
This was a really good setup. There wasn't a single thing about it I didn't like, the turmoil was great, the awkward meeting fatastic, the ending... too soon. I don't know exactly what your word count limit is set to, but this chapter could have stretched way farther. I know it was a dream but it could have been so much more. Just what exactly is a Tsunami Driver? Is that an F Zero reference?
Mild Heartache chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Awesome that you, along with a handful of others, actually remembers Fara; ever since Krystal came along, she was pretty much scratched off the board as far as I can tell. But, she never did appear in any of the games, so that must play a contributing factor to her disappearance.

Anyway, this is a neat idea, and I like it, for the most part. Only thing that confuses me here is the setting: when does this even take place? Before the Lylat Wars? After the Lylat Wars? In a continuity of its own? Okay, none of that really matters, but it does raise questions.

Since this is just a one-shot, and not a full-fledged story... yet, I don't have much to say along the lines of criticism. I can say, however, that your writing skill has definitely improved from the last time I've reviewed; hope it keeps at that pace.
THeMAco25 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Wow...great point of view
Troygroomes chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Have a shot where James & Vixy McCloud / Krystal's parents spirits come to meet their son/daughter in-law & grandson
John chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Dude. you should really continue the story man!
Mild Heartache chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
And it was all a dream...

Cute little story you got here. But, I have a pointer or two for you, and since you're specifically asking for them...

Try to avoid using profanity unless it's character-specific... Actually, try to avoid it altogether, as frequent use of it can be a turn-off for the reader, and can sometimes be labeled as "lazy" on the writer's part (For example, using a word like "fuck" as an easier way to describe feelings of extreme anger or surprise). Although, each author has/her own style, and each character has their own way of expressing themselves, so I won't judge you on that part.

Also, I caught a punctuation error at the end of the story:

"Get up, Tsunami Dreamer," Falco said, throwing a shoe at him.

At the end of his dialogue, there should be a period, unless Falco would've continued talking afterwards.

Other than that, this is a pretty good "won shoot". Keep up the good work!
Dianager Rambaldi chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Wow... yeah a little dark, but I like it.
Dude, it doesn't matter if you stop writin' I mean, people enjoy every word you write and every scene in your hand; maybe the most people doesn't know your talent, let time course in its way.

Ya know, I like your ideas in your first upload, the whole idea only with Fox/Krystal and Falco/Katt, or at least are they your 2 favorite couple? :D That's cool, man :D

I like it, and dude, never stop. :D
marcerocks chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
story is a bit like you said 'fucked up' but I see potential!
keep it going