Reviews for A Study In Gadget
Omegamorph chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Claw's quite the smooth operator, but so far it seems he's got nothing on the Sherlock crew.
Black Night chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Sherlock's impatience with sweet clueless Gadget was so in character and totally LOL! John is great as always. "Here I was thinking my flatmate was the dramatic one" LOL!
Keep up the good work!
PureSmoulder chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
The most brilliant sociopath alive and the most socially awkward technological Brilliance somehow alive. I'm looking forward to more.
Omegamorph chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Sherlock seems to be getting along surprisingly well with the good inspector so far.
elements4life5 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I think it's hilarious how absolutely clueless Gadget is about pretty much everything. And of course, John is seemingly the only realistic thinker in the group. :)
PureSmoulder chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Amazing crossover! I do hope you will be continuing this.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Interesting. I do hope that you will continue this story.

Inspector Gadget was very much a part of my childhood, although somewhat hard to recall. I love seeing it paired with BBC's Sherlock Holmes.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Cool and intrsting crossover of two of the famous fictional decteicts
Omegamorph chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
There just aren't enough good Inspector Gadget crossovers on here and this here is a good one. Helps that I've become a fan of Sherlock in recent years. I love their reactions to Gadget and how you've got Sherlock's personality down thus far.