Reviews for The Anti Angst Movement
BetchYouGotMe chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Your Harry is the cutest, most adorably clueless thing i have ever encountered. I just want to pet him and cuddle him forever.

3 this story is hella old but it's amazingly hilarious, ur an amazing troll of cliches, i can tell u that!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I actually don't completely understand just how fucked up that Inception-esque dream was.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
must not laugh at crack...must not laugh at crack... DARN! The bit about Neville and handcuffs was just too much, aaah well
madmaddiee chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
So sad this is sort of discontinued :(

It was greeeaaat!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
When Draco explains in his head what Slytherin is really behind, I was so engrossed. I cannot even tell you how well that was written.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
I wish I knew someone with a personality as sardonic as Draco's.

When he's explaining to Harry in the flashback...how could he have been so dense? Lol.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Yes, Draco and Harry.

I love your Sirius Lee Black joke haha
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
LOL SEAMUS.

I am loving this way too much.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
This has made my week. And it's Sunday. I'm quite sure nothing can top this now. Lol

The canary and Voldemort with daisies is - pardon the cliche - icing on the cake.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I love how Draco made it so obvious and Harry has no idea.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hahaha I could not stop laughing while reading this. :)
anonymous chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
O.O

Finish it! it's already 2010! you last updated 2004! what happened?
Flali-Chan chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
OH. oh dear.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Curses! I can't stop smiling. I'm supposed to be sleeping! Why is this

fanfic so darn addictive? Is this an actual movement, because I want to make people smile too!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
*chucks a boot at you* why are you making my face hurt with all this damn smiling? And for Draco's sake, stop trying to turn us on with:

a) the mental image of Harry in short shorts

and

b) the mental image of Draco ravishing Harry in short shorts.

Really, do you want us to die from all the blood rushing to our... Err... Heads?

This was brilliantly written, by the way. I think I'm in love!