Reviews for Touch Me
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 4 . 4/4
I hope you continue this, and it was just getting good.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 4 . 1/13
I love this so much so far! Can't wait for more!
Kurohana806 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
This was funny as all hell XD i hope you can bring yourself to update again soon!
whitney.tolliver.5 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Please continue this :)
whitney.tolliver.5 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I really like this a lot :)
maxridelover chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
this is great!
theacer250 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Omg yes. Lol if Naruto doesn't stop he's going to get jumped.
BloodMoonWolfs chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Oh wow when did Naru get so smart to become a tease wow can't wait to read the next chapter.
Spicybabe chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
More please?
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Man, poor Gaara. As if puberty weren't problematic enough, he's got an older sadistic brother helping him through it. Kankurou better watch out, or Gaara'll find a new use to put his sand to in order to reduce his frustrations. With Kankurou as the focus. Wonder how Naruto will feel, when he learns Gaara had barely any idea what was going on.
Lopithecus chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
This is great. Horny Gaara trying to control himself and make it not-so-obvious is so fun to read. I love the way you betray it. And Naruto, that tease! Hehe, I love it, can't wait to see what else happens. :)
YungHime chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Yes! Naruto is beautiful! I was reading this like wait...is Naruto teasing? he's doing that on purpose isn't he
Killua17 chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Poor Garra!*smiker*
visomnia chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I need to read more xD
I'm so curious as to how things will fall in place
Zaacna chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Oh my. This story is so delicious and entertaining, you deserved and earned another review. You also gained a follower! I'm excited to read what happens next. A horny gaara is beyond fun!

Question: will there be a horny slash JEALOUS gaara, because i am really looking forward to that.

Can't wait for more!