Reviews for Smooth
FlamingSkyDragon chapter 28 . 11/28/2020
I'm so glad to find a recently updated SoMa fic! It doesn't really matter to me that you don't update often, just know that these oneshots have entertained me a lot these past few days. I loved them, thank you for writing them and I hope to see more!
AmyNChan chapter 28 . 11/1/2020
ahahaha! This was so incredibly sweet! Soul's "please" to take her home actually hit me in the heart. Oooh my heart. TTTT
snitchykun chapter 28 . 11/1/2020
This is so cute. Thank you
SleepinBeautyK chapter 28 . 11/1/2020
Aw Soul and Maka are so cute
TaisaXChui chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
I wish I have a Soul in life too. Bless you for this sweet story. Definitely looking forward to more if/when you upload another Soma ️ the way you write them is so perfect for me
TaisaXChui chapter 27 . 10/31/2020
This is so sweet. Soul is so EASY! Haha he's got it bad. Loving this chapter!
DoomKnight-6642 chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
"Whomst has awakened the Ancient One!?"
Seirin chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
WONDERFUL! I love it, love it, love it! Is there a possibility you will write another part of this series? :)I love the way you portray both of them. It's so warm and radiant... Love it! :)
scorpioneldar chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
awww I love this. I love the two of them
there is so little good cannon compliant SOMA these days
and while this was pretty dam platonic it makes my heart go flutter.
thanks for sharing. I love it.
akwardllama chapter 28 . 10/30/2020
This is adorable and relatable and I love it
Guest chapter 27 . 5/26/2020
It's sweet.

How about you join Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account.
SleepinBeautyK chapter 22 . 5/2/2020
I laughed so hard when Soul said Can it Greg.
snitchykun chapter 27 . 4/19/2020
More please!
theHumbleGM chapter 27 . 4/2/2020
Uuuggghhh. I love Soma. Thank you for all of this.
scorpioneldar chapter 27 . 3/25/2020