Reviews for Providence
Saturday the 14th chapter 10 . 11/12
Really liked this! Really hope you update soon as it's really good! :)
AquaRose chapter 10 . 10/27
I am clearly in love. I just read this entire story instead of doing my work for the day. I hope one day you are inspired to write more Moy-chan
Carrie2sky chapter 10 . 10/23
Hope you can continue this! It's very well done, especially considering how long Vader has been able to hold out telling Luke the truth!
December Wind chapter 10 . 10/12
Hey! Don't stop now!
fyre chapter 10 . 10/5
I love this story. I cannot tell you how much. I love the interaction between Vader and Luke. You have perfectly captured a Vader who cares about his son but is still a Sith and I love your portrayal of Luke. He is perfect. MOOOREE!
Carrie2sky chapter 10 . 9/25
this story is epic! I hope you have plans to continue it!
Skylanian Writer chapter 10 . 7/4
Tho story seems very different then your others, however it is still just as good! I greatly enjoy reading your works! You manage to write Vader as a father and a Sith Lor at the same time, which is spectacular. Please update soon!
You better best continue this story!
ccandy chapter 10 . 5/10
This is not fair ! You should finish this story x(. This story is goooood, i like the humour.. hahaha. Please continue this story..
Pleeease continue! I love their relationship! So sweet but also realistic in a way...
Good luck!
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Anna: Oh gosh!
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
austere consequences - severe consequences (austere wouldn't normally be used in this context)
to Rebels - the Rebels
tolerate deceitfulness - tolerate deceit (makes more sense)
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
LOL. I loved the vegetables line! Totally my favorite part!

Loved seeing Moloch! I also love how poor Luke remains totally clueness. I would think he's probably getting closer to the truth now, though. :D Guess I will see!

Thanks for another great chapter!
telliott32 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Love this story. Hope to read more!
Talicor chapter 10 . 11/28/2014

THRAWN! Ooooooh! Super cool! Love how you're weaving more characters into this, and that we are seeing things beginning to be drawn into the light a little more!

Sooooo happy you've finally updated! Was fearing this fic was abandoned!

Anyway, I freaking LOVE how you're portraying things! The thoughts and such from Luke are GREAT!

Just how much does Thrawn know of our favorite Sith Lord here? I am truly intrigued now!

Gah! Cannot WAIT to see how this all pans out! Drooling for an update already!