Reviews for Providence
Carrie2sky chapter 10 . 9/25
this story is epic! I hope you have plans to continue it!
Skylanian Writer chapter 10 . 7/4
Tho story seems very different then your others, however it is still just as good! I greatly enjoy reading your works! You manage to write Vader as a father and a Sith Lor at the same time, which is spectacular. Please update soon!
You better best continue this story!
ccandy chapter 10 . 5/10
This is not fair ! You should finish this story x(. This story is goooood, i like the humour.. hahaha. Please continue this story..
Pleeease continue! I love their relationship! So sweet but also realistic in a way...
Good luck!
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Anna: Oh gosh!
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
austere consequences - severe consequences (austere wouldn't normally be used in this context)
to Rebels - the Rebels
tolerate deceitfulness - tolerate deceit (makes more sense)
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
LOL. I loved the vegetables line! Totally my favorite part!

Loved seeing Moloch! I also love how poor Luke remains totally clueness. I would think he's probably getting closer to the truth now, though. :D Guess I will see!

Thanks for another great chapter!
telliott32 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Love this story. Hope to read more!
Talicor chapter 10 . 11/28/2014

THRAWN! Ooooooh! Super cool! Love how you're weaving more characters into this, and that we are seeing things beginning to be drawn into the light a little more!

Sooooo happy you've finally updated! Was fearing this fic was abandoned!

Anyway, I freaking LOVE how you're portraying things! The thoughts and such from Luke are GREAT!

Just how much does Thrawn know of our favorite Sith Lord here? I am truly intrigued now!

Gah! Cannot WAIT to see how this all pans out! Drooling for an update already!
Squee-bunny chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
... *gets an update from a SW fandom legend and... promptly FREAKS OUT*

Yep, that was me getting the notification in my inbox, especially when it comes to this particular fic! :D I know that at the beginning of this story, you kinda warned us about this being a 'softer' version of usual events, but man, I gotta tell you: I'm ADORING ALL OF THIS! From Vader being genuinely paternal and gentle with Luke, to Luke becoming unconsciously attached to Vader, and Piett as the trusted advisor/nanny and, well, don't get me started on Palpatine, who's completely off his rocker and craving cotton candy - it's all freakin' priceless! :3

And now...! We're almost at the moment of confession! Yes, Vader, tell him you're his Dad - and then just hug it out, lol. It's gonna be interesting to see Luke's reaction in this particular AU :)

Thank you so much for this update! Hope the writing process is coming along nicely; I'm sure as hell enjoying the result! :D
Albionia chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Welcome back, and this is a really great chapter :).
ILDV chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Very good
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Yay update! I hope Luke will understand and forgive Obi-Wan for what he did. Please continue!
Earthwytch chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
I absolutely love this story. I like your portrayal of Luke and Vader and their growing relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter.