Reviews for A Bird's Song
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
I have all kinds of feelings from this
Basement Cat89 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Why did I read this? MY HEART! Very well written and crushingly sad. Good job.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015

what am i supposed to feel

that is how anna felt

pardon if you will my lack of punctuation or majuscules

it just seemed appropriate for how blighted you have left my soul

there is so much power in words

so much distance in the eyes of the mind

this is what you have captured

i congratulate you

though i love it not
elsafabray chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
(i mean no this is truly a beautifully written, emotionally impactful, moving story that you should be so so proud of, it is truly amazing, but now my heart is scattered in tiny pieces all over the floor and it is too much of a task to pick them up so i'm just sitting here with a hole in my chest) (this fic is amazing) (but still) (WHY)
xBBx chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Even though it was an ending full of acceptance and healing, the story was completely depressing - which is kind of the point I guess. Excellent writing and skills on the 'What-If'. :)
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Oh sorrow. My old friend. I love this, and I can't stand it. How do you write something this good, and this heart rending?
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh damn this is sad. Amazing, but so sad.
Dawn on fire chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
What did the letter tell?
que1342 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Wait but why Elsa the snow queen died because there was a fire? Am I too stupid or it's some sort of irony? Anyway this is a short yet powerful story that broke my heart in thousand pieces but I love it. My heart is still aching but this is amazing.
blackrider11 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
I half wish there was more but at the same time I'd rather you not twist the knife I think you just stabbed into my heart.
spritznar chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
why must good authors insist on writing sad fics?

Amethystri chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
It is really good but the epilogue was so sad!
Anon chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Your style is exquisite. This story is simultaneously heartbreaking and absolutely beautiful. Please write more on Elsa and Anna's sisterly relationship, especially with happier themes as I think you will write that just as beautifully.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh boy, what a powerful and tragic story! This just got me right in the feels and I actually was sobbing so hard at the end-I don't know what came over me, but the ending was enough to actually make me sob almost as hard as Elsa does when Anna's turned into ice. That is the sign of a gifted author who just has that singularly rare gift of really drawing the reader in and playing with precision upon the heartstrings.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
"Dear Anna, I loved you the best way I knew how..." -I cried.