Reviews for Olivia
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I just re-read this, it's really beautiful. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
They got their happy ending!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So great. So beautiful. Well done!
amynoemi chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Nice! I like it!
Crystalline Green chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Yay! The future opening up for the happiness they and especially Olivia deserves.

It makes perfect sense to me that Olivia would retain memories from all the timelines she experienced, you might say that was what she was intended to do as the guardian. She would be the natural choice to hold onto the accumulated knowledge from each one, as you know she would always keep watch and act if called upon. But I am so glad that in your version of the future, it doesn’t look like she will have to. She might not think she deserves it here, but I do, she has more than earned it and I love that in time she has found peace to enjoy her life.

You are really making me want to visit Season 4 & 5 again (but can’t leap forward, I’m supposed to be working through in sequence, and am still in S3). Also, this influx of Fringe material from yourself and others, makes me want to go write something in order to join in. *feels cogs begin to turn…*
muggleindenial28 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Nicely done! You did a wonderful job of tying every thing together:) Also they way you wrote Olivia was spot on, thats totally what I imagine she would be thinking and feeling after the series finale!
keslei chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is beautiful, and bittersweet, and perfectly in line with everything that made this show what it was. I love this very much.
Elialys chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I am drowning in a pool of my own tears. SNOT EVERYWHERE. You did it so efficiently, hit me right in the Olivia feels. I knew I wasn't ready for fics, but come on, you titled it "OLIVIA", HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO STAY AWAY?

So, this is perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Your writing style is absolutely lovely, the way you wrote it, in little sections, is one of my favorite format ever, and the theme of the story in itself, AH! Just enough lingering angst to make the masochist in me happy, and those little glimpse of domesticity *cries in a corner* ALSO NEW BABY. STOP IT. I NEED MORE TISSUES. I died a little when you brought back the image of her putting those bangs back so she wouldn't look like Altliv. Woman, post-Marionette angst is my all time favorite thing (with married P/O with babies xD), so I almost bounced in delight, but mostly I just cried because feels.

This might not be your first choice, but boy it won me over. I honestly hope the other choices will be nicer to you now so you can finish them, because I would love to read them. Thank you for the beautiful tribute :')

*Elialys*