Reviews for Cheesecake
Babyluvvi123 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
I IT GOOD GOB YOUR SO GOOD AT WRITING
fswgfsdgffsdg chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Well... This is amazing :D. I like your endings and mid-paragraphs having "Hey kyubey?" "Yeah?" "Shut up/Screw off."
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Good two chapters
Pekiunai chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Yes, you updated! Omg that last line XD *sigh* Mami, pride isn't a good thing... it never is...

Dramatic here, perfect pace. Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Fantastic chapter, looking forward to the next update.
northernlion196 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Goodness gracious, Homu and Nagisa are carrying the team! Put more trust into them!

Kyouko and Sayaka daaaw moment! But they gonna need more cubes.
Deltahalo241 chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I like this story, I look forward to an update.
unsatisfactoryquota chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
This... This is amazing, you captured the emotion of all characters, you sir are a great writer, keep up the good work, dont let the updates down!
VanillaNoFrappe chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I love the motherly nature Mami bestows Nagisa with. It builds up nicely.
VanillaNoFrappe chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You caught my attention. You captured the emotions well.
chaosrin chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Good details of her fight and the aftermath, quite like it. Sayaka really want to punish herself...
Smithrooks chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
And Sayaka's stubbornness shows again. Seriously, she needs to stop and think every once in a while. Excellent chapter, but very sad. Looking forward to more!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Awesome story
ReploidCat chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Ah. So Homura does indeed have something similar to her old time-stop powers, time to read carefully from the beginning.
ReploidCat chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Hm, does Homura have her time-stop powers or something similar still?

Sayaka was displaced or moved to a few feet from Mami. I don't think it was Homura's time-stop power because Sayaka would definitely have noticed, so forced teleportation?

Sayaka takes another hit to her confidence, just a little more and she'll disappear just like she did originally without intervention.

I am very curious about what caused Sayaka to lose control of her magic. She seemed fine up till this point, though my memory of what's happened in the previous chapter isn't the best.

Kyoko lost her illusion magic due to the trauma of what her father did when he found out about her wish and rejected it.