Reviews for Promise
Evilgrinstar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
:) Great story!
O.o so Hannah is hoping that Nott dies soon... *shivers*
pipistrelle chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I enjoyed this - it was great that you gave that terrible moment in Herbology background and depth, as it's deeply disturbing but only briefly mentioned in the books. I liked your depiction of the antagonism between students with different loyalties as the war escalates (again something we don't see enough of in the books beyond Harry v. Malfoy) and the Death Eaters' culture of fear and threats. I'm not sure I'd agree that Nott was a "dithering idiot" though - having someone's mother killed seems a fairly decisive course of action to take! I like dark!bitter!Hannah. You can't go through awful events like that and remain unchanged, and I'd love to see how you might develop this character further.
Oscar Host chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hey, writers! This year I'll be hosting the awards for the many amazing stories for Harry Potter on this site! If you have a story that you think is good enough to win an award, send it to me and I'll read it, review it, and tell you if it was nominated. Your fanfics can be nominated for the following categories:

-Best Romance/Angst story