Reviews for Out of the Flames
mel chapter 20 . 3h
And I knew it I really had a bad feeling to Etta. But never knew she was all along. I just hope Bruce would come on time ( I know that he would ;) )
mel chapter 20 . 3h
OMG! First if all thank you for updating! So excited for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 16h
Real talk, it’s like Christmas when you update your stories. Thanks
FlackAttack chapter 20 . 1/22
A great twist, I didn’t have any inkling it was coming until you brought up the will and the plastic surgeon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
eurongreyjoy chapter 20 . 1/22
As usual I love this chapter. The reunion is well deserved and cant wait to see what happens next.
Skilgannon chapter 20 . 1/21
Whoa. I did not see that coming and to think you've had it planned for FIVE YEARS! Great job, man! Looks like Diana wasn't the only one throwing curveballs. Such a great addition to a great story. Keep it coming TA. You the man.
Jackalope89 chapter 20 . 1/21
Did not see that twist coming. I was half expecting it to be Erik, in all honesty. Or at least that he played some sort of role in it. But that? Yeah, good one.

With the former Queen of Kasnia revealed to have been Etta, what happened to the girl? And will Bruce be able to help her one last time?

Stay tuned until next time, same Bat time, same Wonder channel!
Wow - nice reveal!
mel chapter 1 . 1/5
Great intro! Bruce was a super mess, I wonder if he and Diana were still in contact with each other. Especially now that she has her own lover. And who is this Stephanie woman? hmm.. I love the intro.
LifeisCRUEL chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
I have read it again...cause you take a veeerrry long time to update but I am not complaining...it is just that it feels too helpless that I can't do any thing but wait...Hey! If I do multiple reviews will you update faster, will you ? ...just kidding...but you can take it seriously and tell me if it possible and the terms will be negotiated like how many reviews per day...until then update faster...please...
TaitanoRules555 chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
Since you’re a fan of this couple you should read batman: the merciless?
eurongreyjoy chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
Finally! By far my favourite story on the whole page, please finish it
PrinceWayne chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
I was already hoping that Tim would use Diana to lure Bruce back in for a final settlement.

I imagine Bruce will relive the pain when he lost Talia, murdered by Tim.

I anticipate a memorable outcome.

I liked Erik helping Bruce.
And Bruce's thanks at the terminal was an interesting humor note.

Great work
congratulations
Jackalope89 chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
Deathstroke got away, but came back with a vengeance. While Bruce and Diana still seem to have buried feelings, despite Diana being engaged, AND being asked to be Queen of the Amazons. But the Dark Knight brought up some points that may come back to haunt both he and Diana.

Will Diana be able to rescue Etta and Anya?
Will Bruce figure out the missing pieces to the puzzle?
And, does Diana have a cappuccino machine yet!?

Stay tuned next time, same WonderBat time, same WonderBat channel.

PS: Interesting timing, with the newest Dark Knights Metal issue coming actually involving the DCAU versions of Batman and Wonder Woman.
Skilgannon chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
Another update, another cliffhanger. Such a well written bridge chapter though. Great job TA. The character beats were amazing and so well interleaved with the flashbacks. With each chapter of yours we see more the story unfolding and I love it. Keep it going, man.