Reviews for Out of the Flames
DOOMRAIDER chapter 21 . 6/5
I used to think Audrey was crazy but now I see that she is just plain nuts. Wanting to start WWlll just to get payback against who you hate while killing countless lives to do it is madness. It's funny (not in a ha ha funny way) that if Diana was more observant she would have picked up on the subtle clues that Audrey was giving her and could have prevented this mess. This was a lot like what happened in Batman: The Court of Owls, where Bruce thought Lincoln March was a good guy but didn't at first but later on pick up on his subtle hints to his real identity. Batman put it perfectly saying what March had done "a truth inside the lie" which is what Audrey had been doing when she was pretending to be Etta while hinting at her real identity.

Also nice part about when Batwoman evaded those heat seeker missiles the same way Murdock did in A-Team. The way to deal with heat seeking missiles is and I quote from what Murdock said is "to go cold."

Now this is it. The climax. Over four years of story development has lead to this point. Who will live? Who will die? Can Tim and Audrey be saved from the abyss?
Gavedrohl chapter 21 . 6/5
I can’t begin to explain the excitement that gripped me when I saw you updated. Really love your writing! Keep it up!
I am very excited. Please update soon!
eurongreyjoy chapter 21 . 6/3
I was really worried this time that you wont continue this story but thankfully you gave us another great chapter. In my mind I have an ending which I would like to see. Lets see if I will be right.
MissAmelie chapter 21 . 6/2
God, everything happening at the same time. I'm ecstatic. I'm glad you're back.
great update
cmarieladiaz chapter 1 . 5/30
Cuando actualizaras la historia?
Espero que Bruce y Diana puedan confesar sus sentimientos el uno por el otro, que por una vez en su vida Bruce sea amable con ella, debe decirle lo que perdió hace mas de 10 años al alejarla de su vida y que ahora quiere que sea feliz aunque sea con otro.
ClaireBookworm12 chapter 1 . 4/9
Are you still going to update? I must say I LOVE all your works.
It's true what they say. Sometimes the easiest way to hide something is to put it in plain sight. Kudos seriously, I haven't been taken that off gaurd by a superhero story plot twist since the Clayface-Joker reveal in Arkham City. It wasn't until the end of the chapter that all the pieces finale fell into place for me and I realized you'd been dropping hints since the beginning.
Please updateeee
FlackAttack chapter 20 . 2/1
Really hoping that we’ll finally get to see Bruce put the new bat suit on. And hopefully Bruce and Diana finally realise what’s right in front of them. A great story.
MissAmelie chapter 20 . 1/26
I just love your narrative build. F*** that amazing chapter !
You can harmonize the descriptive and crude scenes with scenes of in-depth approaches to the characters' psyche.

That beautiful Diana.
I love building this character in this bow.
She is strong, but she has a cherishing humanity.

I love being immersed in the text environment, visualizing the reactions, imagining the tone of voice and the mannerisms of each of them, thanks to descriptions rich in detail. I love well-spoken dialogues - which are totally suitable to the persona of their emitters.

Finally, I wrote too much, I know, but it's just to highlight how much I like to read to you.
DOOMRAIDER chapter 20 . 1/23
Now it's all coming together the plot within the plot. I always knew there was something off with Etta, but I never suspected her to be Audrey. This situation is a lot like Batman Arkham Knight. Someone who was thought to be dead, had a personal grudge against one of their closest friends, and an extremely elaborate long planned out plot to get their revenge against who they believe wronged them. Bravo you've blown me away with this reveal. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
mel chapter 20 . 1/23
And I knew it I really had a bad feeling to Etta. But never knew she was all along. I just hope Bruce would come on time ( I know that he would ;) )
mel chapter 20 . 1/23
OMG! First if all thank you for updating! So excited for the next chapter.
Real talk, it’s like Christmas when you update your stories. Thanks