Reviews for Another Heart Calls
chillwithJyl chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
I wish you'd continue this :(
popeye12 chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
oh please tell me you do plan to finish this fic one day? - loving it, on edge of my seat and then... it ended, really hope you come back to it one day as it's oo good!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
Well it was good until you had Klaus forcing and blackmailing Caroline into staying. So she had to give up her life and be with Klaus or Tyler dies. That is just disgusting!
Cassyfanfic chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
I love the setup of this story. I love your writing, it's excellent! I'm definitely going to be reading your other stories.
But I feel like Caroline is whining to much about tyler. Especially in the beginning. Klaus is a fool for asking her to stay (at this point) he deserves better than a bargain stay.
GeorgiaTime chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
more more more please :)
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I loved this last chapter. I wonder if you don't feel do happy with it partly because you've spent do long editing it etc? I felt their conversation in it had, in some ways, more impetus than the previous ones. He's revealing more if himself than I think he intends and she is shifting her viewpoint more than she realises. For a girl who's feeling as angry as a volcano erupting she is certainly allowing herself a fair amount of reflection. It's great writing! Looking forward to more!
Also loving the kubler-Ross chapter titles, although I hope it's not actually a reference to death?!
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
"I'm me, and I have my own weapons at my disposal"
Lines like this make reading fanfiction the joy it is. Can't wait to read the rest!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Great start!
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I’m very glad that you updated. I was hoping you would update soon.

I do like how there is some light heartedness in this chapter. I will say that I was not expecting his request to be just a visit and yet when he specified it as much it made much more sense. I do feel for Klaus and I hope that Caroline lets him understand more and that she will understand a bit of him.

I'm glad there will be another chapter for this. I really like being in this Klaus and Caroline bubble even though it's hard as well. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ruca518 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Love it
poiuygtfdxcvbnmlkjlhugfc chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I love how well you've written Klaus and Caroline's interactions and Caroline's thoughts. I'm glad I caught this story before it ended. Can't wait fit the last few chapters :)
tacker23 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I love this story. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
So good! Thank you so much for finally updating! I am so ready for Klaroline in this story, so ready! Please update soon, though. Your words are so enticing that they make this story more realistic. You portay Caroline's thoughts very well, too. It's exactly the thoughts she would have thought. Please update soon though.
Carolineforbesisawsome chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Thank you for posting and hope truly that you up date soon. This chapter was amazing and I want to know Caroline's answered so bad lol
ellerose77 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014