Reviews for Woes of Mortality
missjasmin chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Would love to see more! I absolutely love your twins! Just as I'd imagine them to be haha
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Please! I am begging you to finish this story! It's one of the beat I've read so far and I can't wait to read the ending :)
SAM chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Wonderful, well written story. I love seeing the dynamic between Estel and his brothers.
Jessi chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I was craving some young Estel and the twins stories and this exactly fits what I was in the mood for. I love it. I hope you're planning to continue with it! I love Estel feeling the need to prove himself, how hard that must have been growing up a human surrounded by elves. I love the twins realizing how much he's grow up and facing the idea of losing him. I'm so pleased that you've given both Elladan and Elrohir each their own distinct personality. I'm really enjoying hearing some of their memories. I'm really hoping that you're going to continue with this!
Cottoncandybeefalo chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Please update soon! I'm looking forward to see where this goes!
tsn chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Looks promising :-) hope to see a new chapter soon.
Tam chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very enjoyable. Thanks
Oblivian03 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Please update soon. This story is so good as is your writing.
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I love this story! your very good at writing, though I would be far more pleased if you could update more often.
lotrlover2931 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Argh, why is there never more chapters!

I love the story line, some may see it as another Sick Estel story but it is unique.

Keep it up.
Airian Reesu chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Nicely done. I really enjoyed your character interactions.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved it please update soon!
Eamane Nalgret chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Love it, please update soon! :)