Reviews for To Save a Hobbit
Pyrane chapter 16 . 7/9
Hey ! If you play it well, you could even put "Star Trek : Into Darkness" in a "Sequel"
Thanks for this very good story, it was great time spend reading it :D

***Pyrane***
sad sabrin chapter 16 . 7/3
Wow this was lovely
Thanks a lot
alleygirl24 chapter 16 . 6/22
Freaking gorgeous
Very entertaining read. I loved each chapter. Thank you for sharing this.
CocoCatFTW chapter 9 . 6/20
'Well' he thought 'at least its not being boring'
Hi there friend chapter 16 . 6/16
Oh that ending is beautiful! XD As a fan of Sherlock (and I love Johnlock ;) ) I figured it out at the beginning and now I can't stop snickering! Kudos to you, you clever author! :D
supremedonutruler chapter 16 . 5/26
oh my goodness, i don't normally review but i loved this, especially the sherlock crossover bit. AH!
DracyGiuliana chapter 16 . 5/21
Wha... *dumbfounded*
I was going to say this is a remarkable and original take on the story of The Hobbit which I love but then you kind of pulled the rug out from under me and swept me off my feet with that last chapter. I mean.. it kind of shouldn't have been unexpected.. what with all these references and the way you characterized Smaug... but it was! It was completely unexpected! You know, that makes it even better! I love surprises like this!
Anyway, I'll try to get over this shock so I can praise you some more.
I love how you let the story unfold, with all the subtle or not so subtle changes you made, starting with Bilbo's response to Gandalf and the company, they were all brilliant. I especially loved your take on the troll scene, that one was just precious.
I also love how you involved all the dwarves and gave the less known, less 'used' characters some love, letting the reader get to know them properly (having read the book and seen the movies I can still say I didn't know half the dwarves by name and knew even less about their personalities).
Then, of course, I loved Smaug. He was wonderful, the idea with the map - glorious - and the way he completely ignored the dwarves - ah, wonderful. I love him. You wrote him wonderfully.
Then, well, Legolas suprised me again. At first, I was really confused as to why Legolas was being so nice because he was such an angry, irritable angst-bag in the movies but then I remembered you'd said the second movie wasn't out yet so I decided to go with the flow and honestly, it was lovely seeing Legolas' kinder, calmer, serene and youthful side again so thank you for that!
And well.. even your OC Langeth was hella cool!
I have no complaints about this story, it's just so cool! I saw a couple of typos but heck, I don't mind those. Nothing horrible. But seriously, I am so impressed by this fanfic! This whole thing is just... ugh, so well done! I love it!
MythicalG5 chapter 16 . 5/14
Aha. Cute:):)
Though, I am wondering, why do people like 2 make the future Bilbo & Smaug Sherlock & Watson?
Ceep in mind, I haven't read any of the books yet.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 5/9
very interesting, and I can't wait to read the rest!
CfCandyGirl chapter 16 . 4/21
You know I actually like that you made the ending Sherlock! I was grinning like a fool throughout reading that last chapter!
MissWitchy chapter 16 . 4/16
I giggled on this last chapter. Nice transition! Love you smaugbo stories by the way, can never get enough of them! :)
Cersesi chapter 16 . 3/29
I like it.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 16 . 3/22
Hey! There was no mention of Smauglock! lol *playful glare* Now I have to go read some Johnlock! *pout*
improvedpeanut chapter 16 . 3/4