Reviews for Yes brother, it IS me!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 7/15
when Sasuke said "To boot, we're both... womanizers." i couldn't help but picture Naruto in the background pointing at Sasuke and screaming "I knew it!" haha! poor Sasuke, Itachi must me rolling in his grave, now that Sasuke has a new brother! XD
Weirdnfreaky chapter 1 . 4/18
Loved this!
Issy von Schweetz chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
hahahahahaahah I love it! xD
wicked ashes chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Lol! this was good!
Esp liked the part where hashirama hugged madara!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Bahahahaha Sasuke's Talk No Jutsu was pretty awesome.

Ahh poor Sakura.

Bahahahahaha Hashirama hugging Madara and Sakura hugging Sasuke. Priceless. Would have been funny as hell if that happened.

Like Orochimaru in the Forest of Death, Naruto missed everything haha.

Bahahahahahahaha Naruto bitch slapping Sasuke.

Haha Madara giving Sasuke advice on girls, aww poor no Salura but yes to Karin awesome haha. I still don't think Naruto realizes Hinata likes him though haha.

Awesome one shot.
Victoria618 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh my gosh, this was too funny! I could not stop laughing when Sasuke said "there is always a brighter side!" Wahahaha...and that was coming from Sasuke! Then Naruto bitchslapping Sasuke and plot no jutsu. I swear, in that chapter, when Hashi said "you can defeat Madara without force, he used to be a kind man..." i started bracing myself and prayed to god that Madara won't be talk no jutsu'd. Mind would not be surprised if Kishi did that.
StopTeasing chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Omg I randomly clicked on madaras name and I found this amazing story. I want to ou to continue man too bad sasuje didn't go for hinata
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Pretty good, you've definitely improved since you wrote "Hashirama, World's Worst Matchmaker".

Writing tips? Hmm... Some of the sentences you write feel a bit forced, try to find a combination of words that flows naturally - a Beta reader might be able to help.
PlutoGenesis chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
TNJ abilities, lmao, epic one-shot.
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH!
I cant even...HAHAHAH! Damn XD sasukes shardingan did nothing for the talk no jutsu Im so mad Madara went with him xD Not he was a new Itachi xD
HAHAH contaminate our clan i just gained more love for madara xD HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
niffaith chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Yay for Madara the Sasuhina shipper!
Hakazu chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
HAHA! Good work!
aztaniaDoge chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
"Anyone but that pink-haired chick" AHAHAHAHAHA
tyog56 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014