Reviews for Yes brother, it IS me!
Victoria618 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my gosh, this was too funny! I could not stop laughing when Sasuke said "there is always a brighter side!" Wahahaha...and that was coming from Sasuke! Then Naruto bitchslapping Sasuke and plot no jutsu. I swear, in that chapter, when Hashi said "you can defeat Madara without force, he used to be a kind man..." i started bracing myself and prayed to god that Madara won't be talk no jutsu'd. Mind would not be surprised if Kishi did that.
StopTeasing chapter 1 . 1/23
Omg I randomly clicked on madaras name and I found this amazing story. I want to ou to continue man too bad sasuje didn't go for hinata
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/23
Pretty good, you've definitely improved since you wrote "Hashirama, World's Worst Matchmaker".

Writing tips? Hmm... Some of the sentences you write feel a bit forced, try to find a combination of words that flows naturally - a Beta reader might be able to help.
PlutoGenesis chapter 1 . 1/20
TNJ abilities, lmao, epic one-shot.
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 1 . 1/19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH!
I cant even...HAHAHAH! Damn XD sasukes shardingan did nothing for the talk no jutsu Im so mad Madara went with him xD Not he was a new Itachi xD
HAHAH contaminate our clan i just gained more love for madara xD HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
neidr91 chapter 1 . 1/19
Yay for Madara the Sasuhina shipper!
Hakazu chapter 1 . 1/19
HAHA! Good work!
aztaniaDoge chapter 1 . 1/19
"Anyone but that pink-haired chick" AHAHAHAHAHA
tyog56 chapter 1 . 1/19